:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just depends on when u want to start winning

if you wanna wait til next year sure could be possible to get kirk w/o trading for an overall better net gain over the course of 2 years. 

but who we start this year? we don't have a single QB on the roster. not getting him basically saying we confirmed gonna suck another year and gonna start some shaub, mallet, hill, cassel, barkley level scrublet   

my feeling is that shanahan and lynch wanna start winning now and they gonna play hardball to get there

All the pressure is on Washington IMO, you're going to lose Cousins one way or another, rather get nothing or a 2nd rounder?

All the pressure is on Washington IMO, you're going to lose Cousins one way or another, rather get nothing or a 2nd rounder?
Yeah, they can't go in the season with a lame duck qb and no receivers.  With that said, he's still worth trading the #1 for the 17th.  If Lynch gets them to take a 2nd rounder he is a lock for GM of the year lol.  I mean who lets go of an All Pro QB this day in age.  HTTR.

i dont remember aj bouye coming out of college, so im not very familiar with him. i also haven't watched him play much, but i see some red flags that give pause:

-average athlete

-undrafted 

-only started 18 games

Something tells me that Torrey and his agent didn't really do their homework either. As much as he got paid to run routes and catch a few balls he wasn't going to get the kind or production he was expecting. They unfortunately came in during a down cycle. It happens in work. Hope the man gets back up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i believe Q(anquan boldin) played a big role in recruiting him to SF. i don't think he expected everything to unfold the way it did.

Last edited:
relocating this QB-WR connection from the DMV to the bay

Ja9k4pLUdyuv6.gif

Last edited:
all bad over there. their GM is having an alcohol relapse, their team president is trying to force him out the door, their franchise QB wants out, trent murphy is facing suspension for PED, and their owner is dan snyder.

meanwhile, pierre garcon taking subliminal shots at the 'skins on twitter.

all bad. sad.

Last edited:
that is quite a situation and i sympathize as much as i can... but this is a stick up! give us kirk cousins, pierre garcon, and your 1st round pick or we start shooting! 

that's right, this is a dog eat dog world and we're tired over here of being at the bottom.

**** your misery, you'll find no sympathy here. gimme dat ****. we're taking everything.

tumblr_nocboyJ6PT1useveoo1_400.gif

Last edited:
in other trash skins news Venereal Disease has signed a 3 year extendo 
laugh.gif
 no idea what they doin over there in D.C

that is quite a situation and i sympathize as much as i can... but this is a stick up! give us kirk cousins, pierre garcon, and your 1st round pick or we start shooting! 

View media item 2360044

that's right, this is a dog eat dog world and we're tired over here of being at the bottom.

**** your misery, you'll find no sympathy here. gimme dat ****. we're taking everything.

tumblr_nocboyJ6PT1useveoo1_400.gif
This a stick up and y'all didn't hit me up...?
giphy.gif

Deshaun talks about working with Kyle.

I'll be honest, DW's stock has risen a lot for me. I thought he looked in a class of his own at the combine. He was a technician on the varsity team taking the freshmen to school.

Last edited:
Got a lot to say about all of this. So for background my stepdad (so my mom as well) are diehard skins fans.

I am excited about cousins. We have all the leverage so im expecting to see #2 for #17 and cousins at worst. Should be able to get an even better deal. If not, id be cool waiting until next year.

Hes a really solid QB that would be coming over at the right stage in his career. Hes really just getting it. I said last week that Kyle and John have shown that this is no slow, 76ers type of rebuild. I didnt want a QB that would be 30 before were competing, but this is looking different.

Ive also like pierre garcon for a long time. For some reason i very specifically remember his combine workout, and i dont watch the combine much.

Overall im very excited about the direction of the team. And we play the Skins in DC this year and i will be there 100%

Back
Top Bottom