:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we're an inclusive team now. everyone gets love. >D
They need to make some moves in the trenches. Got some decent amount skill players. Also need to see what else we do on Defense. Wonder if Shanny will add another rb so he can run something similar in atl. Given los can't stay healthy id imagine we'd go after a solid rb to share/back up los

i see all of those except maybe OL being addressed in the draft.

draft is chock-full of RBs. there's going to be starters in the 4th, 5th and possibly even up to the 6th round of this year to be had.

Last edited:
I hope Kyle and lynch do their hw and extensive research on Mixon and hope they fall in love with him give him another chance.

Also like Kareem hunt.

here's one of my gems: deangelo henderson

small school kid

5'7" 208 lbs

built like a god damn bowling ball of muscle. one-cut running back built for this scheme. short, stout with a low center of gravity and a great combo of quickness and speed. ran a 4.4 at the combine. makes plays in space. shows nice hands from what i've seen.

Last edited:
henderson at the combine. dude is jacked as ****. looks like a body builder lol.

13157OzsZK6N6U.gif

seems like the storm has calmed down a bit

could see us signing another defensive playa and could just wait out the captain kirk saga

everything else will be done through the draft

wouldnt eem b bad seeing ahmad being cut loose

We just signed hoyer, paulsen, Gould, and Barkley. Potentially martell Bennett. All former bear players.... soon we will bring a lord that is currently with the bears
devil.gif
I read a tweet last night that Bennett is no longer on their radar.

Kind of glad about that because he was going to get big money.

Happy with all the moves the team has made.

Matt Barkley? Why not? I bet he'll be coached up and more prepared than he ever been in his career with former teams.

Im fine with not getting cousins this year knowing that we can get him next year without trading any picks away.

they stay biting NT
mean.gif
 but for real doe, free my ***** kirk. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom