:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'll take jonathan hankins.

maybe make some phone calls to see if anyone wants to unload a player that might be crushing their cap. im sure there's going to be a really good player or two available after the draft. other than that, I would probably just stand pat and roll it all over for next season. 

this free agency was kind of weak after everyone got tagged. there was no kelechi osemele or alex mack to be had, and there were too many dudes plagued with injuries. i think we got one of the few FA gems in kyle juszczyk.

Last edited:
I found this year's jatavis brown, and ironically, his last name is also brown: blair brown out of ohio.

this dude is going to be a massive ******* steal for some team. teams are going to look past him because of his height, but he's a god damn player. very instinctive. knows where the ball is going and doesn't waste movement getting there. dude flies to the ball and finishes with physicality. really good athlete, too.

Last edited:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/14/cleveland-may-make-a-run-at-kirk-cousins/
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
browns
That would almost assure us that he's not going to sign an LTD hahahaha.  Brown linked to all QBs.................except for Kaepernick.

Cousins gonna get traded to the browns and then leave after one season? Browns smarter than that

smokescreens.

browns want mitchell. 
grin.gif

I watched Mitchell all year and I don't see what people see in him.  Darnold either.  Haven't people learned about drafting USC QBs. Nobody plays defense in the Pac 12.  Just inflates these QBs stats and makes them look better than they really are.

Trubisky is a good prospect. Good height, good size, good arm strength, good athleticism, active feet, very accurate, works long progressions, manipulates coverages with his eyes, etc. I like a lot of about trubisky. I have a late first to early second grade on him primarily because he doesn't really have any elite traits, he's only started one year, and he's got some mechanical flaws when he throws to certain areas of the field. When he throws near the left hashes to the boundaries, there's little weight transfer, his plant leg/front hip swings open, and he has to muscle the throws. kind of a glaring flaw to be honest. Blaine Gabbert does this....but Gabbert was never as accurate as trubisky was in college, so mitch succeeds in spite of it.

Stats are literally the last thing I look at when I evaluate a player. To me, they're supplementary to ascertain what you believe after the tape+measurables.

Last edited:

Trubisky is a good prospect. Good height, good size, good arm strength, good athleticism, active feet, very accurate, works long progressions, manipulates coverages with his eyes, etc. I like a lot of about trubisky. I have a late first to early second grade on him primarily because he doesn't really have any elite traits, he's only started one year, and he's got some mechanical flaws when he throws to certain areas of the field. When he throws near the left hashes to the boundaries, there's little weight transfer, his plant leg/front hip swings open, and he has to muscle the throws. kind of a glaring flaw to be honest. Blaine Gabbert does this....but Gabbert was never as accurate as trubisky was in college, so mitch succeeds in spite of it.

Stats are literally the last thing I look at when I evaluate a player. To me, they're supplementary to ascertain what you believe after the tape+measurables.
I just don't see any really good QBs this draft.  The best would be Watson.  I like Kizer as second, but with Brian Kelly being his coach it's really hard to tell if he would be coachable in the future.  He's got a few throws to work on and he has to learn to trust his receivers and let the ball go on timing.  If it wasn't Fuller, he would wait to see if the player was gonna be open.  I think Kizer out of all has the highest ceiling..........but I also said that about Kaepernick.  Apparently nowadays the roof is the ceiling.

Watson
Kizer
Mahomes
Peterman

In that order for me. If niners land one of these without using the 2nd pick.... sign me up! :smokin

Kizer totally flopped at the combine. He was so bad in drills. Inconsistent just like he was during the season. 
sick.gif

Watson looked damn good. Polished and refined with his mechanics. Everything came out effortless. Mahomes wasn't too shabby, either. He had David Carr gushing. 
laugh.gif

Kizer got great potential though. Think shanny can refine him. I can imagine a team like the cardinals taking Kizer though :x

Lol

Since I started making mocks years ago, I haven't had a single bust in any of my final mocks. Keep the streak alive. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
The first round this year is going to be like maneuvering through a field of landmines. 
frown.gif
nerd.gif
 I see a lot of potential for busting.

Last edited:
I think he's got a pretty low bust %. He'll probably have a very ahmad brooks type career at worst.

But with the #2 pick, you want a game changer. 

Last edited:
I am starting to hate our pick. Why the **** we did we beat the Rams. 
mean.gif

It would nice and quiet around here had we lost that game. We'd be having discussions like, "what number do you guys think Myles is going to wear?" 

tumblr_npwgri9Rui1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Being a Seminole fan aside, I really want Dalvin. I've always felt he was much better than Freeman and that would be the other back we need. We all know the Shanahan family loves edge and gap runners. Let's do it

i wouldn't touch a running back until round 3 at the very earliest unless his name is christian mccaffrey. (or joe mixon*
nerd.gif
)

kareem hunt or jamaal williams round 3 or later is what i expect. shannys historically never draft RBs early. this draft is so deep that i don't expect any different now.

stud: 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom