:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any chance Beth starts ?? I like what I see in him a lot more than Hoyer ...

Btw I'm at the game and what's the story behind the third down " barking " for the defense ? I don't recall this at candlestick ?

Lorenzo Jerome is making this team. The kid can play. Steal as a UDFA--I had an early day 3 grade on him.

Hoyer had a better game than what shows in the stat sheet, but it’s not saying much. He had a fluke fumble, and an interception that wasn’t his fault. But he still needs to play better.

Bad news, everyone (besides red bc he don't play)

I've got the new Madden 18 and as the 49ers it's still basically impossible on offense to find favorable matchups, even against the scrub teams defenses.

I've got the new Madden 18 and as the 49ers it's still basically impossible on offense to find favorable matchups, even against the scrub teams defenses.

Really? I may cop on Friday. I would assume you'd at least get Goodwin to cook in the slot.

Been playing since Monday. I'm second guessing this niner team on madden man. Idk if I wanna draft them in my 32 man league franchise >D|l:lol:

It is extra frustrating that just about every team you play can comfortably cover Garcon, Goodwil, Kerley, and Taylor

While on the otherside Rashard Robinson & Dontae Johnson definitely don't have the skills nor stats necessary to cover #1 and #2 receivers.

Basically you're always on the losing end of any WR/DB matchup, on offense and defense.

Only way I've had success on O is getting Juice involved, playing lots of HB screens, and becoming more of a super sayain at microing the HB on runs.

It is extra frustrating that just about every team you play can comfortably cover Garcon, Goodwil, Kerley, and Taylor

While on the otherside Rashard Robinson & Dontae Johnson definitely don't have the skills nor stats necessary to cover #1 and #2 receivers.

Basically you're always on the losing end of any WR/DB matchup, on offense and defense.

Only way I've had success on O is getting Juice involved, playing lots of HB screens, and becoming more of a super sayain at microing the HB on runs.

Prob has a lot to do with our QB sucking...That and the madden team not really having any faith in the players we got. If we win a few games early im sure the stats will change and we will see it in an update.

I usually do a career mode with a QB on a team that's in need of one. I've narrowed it down to the Jags, Niners and Broncos.

I usually play franchise with a team that drafts high and needs a qb and create myself :lol:

Last year I was the LA Rams

This year Ima play niners and then create myself in the draft.

Did any of you notice that our jerseys are a little different, more specifically the stripes on the sleeves? Theyre thicker than years past.

niketalker23 niketalker23

They're full 2 stripes now instead of the "fake" 3 stripes with the "disappearing" 3rd stripe.

It's b/c of a lot of teams including us switched to a new jersey template this year.

NEW:
maxresdefault.jpg

OLD:
7845053116_cc4d6f98d1_o.png

Did any of you notice that our jerseys are a little different, more specifically the stripes on the sleeves? Theyre thicker than years past.

Team plans to release Ahmad Brooks. :frown:

My man Henny Bottle Brooks. Good luck to him. He was damn good 49er for a long time.

Good luck to Brooks. I remember wanting that dude in the supplemental draft only to have him sign with us years later.

Is he being cut due to his contract or because he's getting outplayed?

I thought he was looking great at the start of OTAs and camp?

Back
Top Bottom