:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Detroit Lions @ Ford Field 10/16:::

Close game and Smith made the throw that he needed to. Feels good being able to win close games
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

That was great! But we can't be having all these penalties

Seriously 15 penalties and 2 TOs you usually dont get the win with those numbers. Luckily we have a really great defense.

Not to take away anything from what the Niners did today, but I think Detroit showed everyone today that they are a flawed football team. I know they have played well up to this point, but I can see an early exit from the playoffs based on what I saw today.

Originally Posted by MzD650

Not to take away anything from what the Niners did today, but I think Detroit showed everyone today that they are a flawed football team. I know they have played well up to this point, but I can see an early exit from the playoffs based on what I saw today.

Outside of the Packers what team isn't flawed?

Culliver said the 49ers tried to be physical with Johnson and re-route him off the line of scrimmage. Johnson is listed at 6-foot-5, 236 pounds.

"You have to be physical with him," Culliver said. "All his plays he had on me, he pushed off on me. Refs didn't call it but I ain't complaining.

"I had tight coverage on him. All he did was try to release outside. And when he went inside, he tried to push me off. He was complaining. And I told him he had to shut up because he's too big for that."

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/-?blog/niners-talk/post/-&blockID=578402&feedID=5936#

pimp.gif

had Stafford even played decent we might have got that game. surprised we managed 19 points honestly
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

had Stafford even played decent we might have got that game. surprised we managed 19 points honestly
30t6p3b.gif

You know why he didn't play well? Our defense...

Great win for my 49ers I hope the media falls back on that Detroit is on par with Green Bay talk. They are not, GB is the class of that division just like the 49ers are the best in the our division. Detroit is legit though just not on par with GB yet.  

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

30t6p3b.gif

not at all actually. were we watching the same game? dude was just throwing terrible passes the entire time with little to no pressure.

knew Gore would have a great game as well. thought he would get 2 TD;s on us, surprised he didnnt
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

not at all actually. were we watching the same game? dude was just throwing terrible passes the entire time with little to no pressure.

knew Gore would have a great game as well. thought he would get 2 TD;s on us, surprised he didnnt
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

bush-duh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom