:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Indianapolis Colts @ Candlestick 9/22:::

View media item 580899
I'm confident they will perform much in better week 3. We lost badly in Seattle last year too but in the grand scheme of things it didn't mean much. We better establish our run game soon, because it's been non-existent these first two weeks. I thought we were supposed to be a power run team with the best OLine in the league? These dudes better step it up and create some god damn holes. Hope Reid is ok.

:smh:

As always, GO NINERS!

Offense is gonna bounce back this game, no doubt. Anxious to see what Harboss and the D have in store for Luck :smokin

Missing my first home game in 6 years, and 3rd in 16 years.  Not happy about it.  Hope the offense bounces back.  We need to get the running game going.   I want to see more power I formation, and more Kendall Hunter runs.  I want to see Gore with 18+  carries, and Hunter with  at least 6.

Wow Aldon smith is a dumbass ************ what the hell is wrong with this guy. After getting *****h slapped by the Seahawks this guy is out partying and getting DUIs.

Corey Lemonier please develop.

Last edited:
Suspend Aldon for a game or two.  I don't even want to see him on the field this Sunday.  He doesn't deserve to play.

dland24, what's making you miss the game??  Must be something big.

Aldon needs to be smarter...smh

Making all that money, get a driver dude.

He's been stabbed at his own party, firing off guns w/Delanie Walker at said party, DUI, car accident, now ANOTHER car accident & DUI?...:smh:

He will probably be suspended, but not this week vs. Indy.

At this point, he needs to pump the breaks before he seriously hurts himself, or worse - someone else.

But even if Aldon is suspended this Sunday, I still see the Niners taking this one.

Hoping SF can get that run game going, Gore needs close to 20 touches, Hunter needs another 5-10. LaMichael could be in the mix as well...

Last week vs. Seattle was an embarrassment and they better come out firing vs. Indy.

Look at all the power formations. Kap FINALLY back behind center. Harbaugh must read nt :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom