:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Minnesota Vikings:::

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

like bright nikes said....very first play of the game, you going to tell me that wasn't offsides? But then they call a "taunting" call after a big play? #$$%+.
man its not just the first play..there were 2 or 3 other plays that one of the tackles jumped a second too soon but no call.

eek.gif
@ the hit

Why the hell can't I watch this game? Does it really make sense to broadcast the Chiefs and Eagles over the Vikings and 49ers when you're in themidwest?

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Why the hell can't I watch this game? Does it really make sense to broadcast the Chiefs and Eagles over the Vikings and 49ers when you're in the midwest?

Seriously, its stupid.

And ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh about Gore.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

like bright nikes said....very first play of the game, you going to tell me that wasn't offsides? But then they call a "taunting" call after a big play? #$$%+.
man its not just the first play..there were 2 or 3 other plays that one of the tackles jumped a second too soon but no call.
second play of the game, and early in the 2nd
mad.gif

The fact the 9ers are in this game is remarkable given how bad their offense looks and their playcalling isn't good. Defense keeping them in this. Asidefrom that one bad drive.

AP - 9 rushes, 15 yards.
pimp.gif

Niners shutting him down again.

An injured Orakpo > a completely healthy slot receiver named Crabtree.

Farve is the king of the dump off...yall paying him 12 million per to do that?

And yall Niner fans need to stop crying...yall should be more worried about how your playing than the refs.

Originally Posted by AG 47

And yall Niner fans need to stop crying...yall should be more worried about how your playing than the refs.
what the refs are calling are momentum changing calls, so shut up

Originally Posted by AG 47

go back to your "black hole"..

Back
Top Bottom