roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by offbad

this josh morgan squatting formation is making me puke.
laugh.gif
im with you bro.. its the same damn play every 3rd and short. I think we all know exactly where its going.

I like Coffee a lot but damn dude really can not get it done on 3rd and short. Missing Gore more and more by the play
frown.gif
It's not on Coffee at all. Jared Allen and at least one Williams has been in the backfield on every play.

God dammit. One thing we werent doing last year once Sing took over or so far this season......wasting timeouts.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

laugh.gif
im with you bro.. its the same damn play every 3rd and short. I think we all know exactly where its going.

I like Coffee a lot but damn dude really can not get it done on 3rd and short. Missing Gore more and more by the play
frown.gif
It's not on Coffee at all. Jared Allen and at least one Williams has been in the backfield on every play.

It's not Coffee, It's roids.

where's the thread about vernon davis about when he'd get his first two TD game? i said he'd get his first two TD catch today

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

laugh.gif

frown.gif
Yeah Coffee can be an animal dont get me wrong.. but this play calling isnt gona work.. you cant run the same damn run up the gut with Josh Morganlined up like he is.

Edit-- as im typing this he picks up 13 more
pimp.gif
... maybe we should just change up our 3rd and short play
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom