:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Minnesota Vikings:::

Originally Posted by dkd4life

i love how raiders fans have nothing better to do than root against the niners. trash fans

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
U Mad?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I feel $#%%#@+ sick right now.

This is why I hate that prevent / cushion defense playing under when protecting the lead.

The Niners are a BETTER team than the Vikings.

yes they are. We did this with out frank gore too, %%*%#%% prevent NEVER WORKS

Need to get back gore for the rest of the season. Hopefully his injury isn't too serious. He is our engine

All I have to say is we won that game and I hope we see them again in the playoffs so we can give em what they deserve.

This is why I hate that prevent / cushion defense playing under when protecting the lead.

don't care who's better, whoever wins the game...wins the game.

You now have to worry about Gore

Honestly all that conservative running while we had the lead should of been different imo...we needed to convert those 3rd downs..

Originally Posted by dyyhard

almost threw a pick6 to bly on the previous drive. wow.
Almost got picked off a couple other times too. Too bad. And I'm still mad the 49ers ran on the third down. I was really hoping they wouldpass and see if Hill stepped up there. The running game was clearly getting killed and they still went with it anyways. Also can't believe theycouldn't guard the one, literally one play they had to stop.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

unfortunately for you no one cares if a team is better a la giants v. patriots
only a win matters

and unfortunantely for you that comment was direct towards JPZ since he said the Vikings were beyond better than the Niners in every position. I'm sure youwere in this thread earlier, oh wait n/m.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

unfortunately for you no one cares if a team is better a la giants v. patriots
only a win matters

and unfortunantely for you that comment was direct towards JPZ since he said the Vikings were beyond better than the Niners in every position. I'm sure you were in this thread earlier, oh wait n/m.
lol sorry about that

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

i love how raiders fans have nothing better to do than root against the niners. trash fans

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
U Mad?

Go %*%* yourself. Stupid *%* Raiders fan. Go focus on the $*!+$% Broncos and your own $*!+$% @$% team. Garbage @$% dude.

Damn so close. 1 freaking play. The Defense couldnt get they're hands on this guy at the right time for nothing today. Im not as heated as i would be if itwas a blow out but im sorted heated because out of all people it hand to be MR NFL himself Brett. Damn this was a hard one but IM PROUD of the way we hung inthere till the end. 3-1 after we take out some frustration on the lambs next week.

Vikes had no timeouts and all we needed was a 1st down to win the game.

Gotta go for the kill.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
U Mad?

Go %*%* yourself. Stupid *%* Raiders fan. Go focus on the $*!+$% Broncos and your own $*!+$% @$% team. Garbage @$% dude.

damn son, you really are mad. Be easy lol

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

don't care who's better, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]whoever wins the game...wins the game[/color].

You now have to worry about Gore
O%20RLY.jpg

laugh.gif
look at all the vikings fans rush out of hiding

49ers got wat they should have thats wat they get they shouldnt have changed the play calling at the end

really can't be mad if you're a niner fan though. that throw was $#%%+@+ lucky, this game would have been a blowout loss one year ago.
plus we were without Gore. can't be mad at the effort, just move on and destroy the Rams next week.

Man that sucks! Pissed about the loss but the niners will learn and keep bringing the heat instead of playing prevent. I hope the niners play the vikes againin the playoffs to avenge the loss. Really feel like the niners are gonna get better and be a problem this yr

Back
Top Bottom