:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Minnesota Vikings:::

lot of salty peeps in here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Brett Favre for the clutch
pimp.gif

so frustrated with their last drive. all they needed to do was convert one last time and the game is done. at least a passing play or something other than runthe ball 3 times.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

almost threw a pick6 to bly on the previous drive. wow.
eek.gif
i forgot about that... i was cool with it when it happenedcause i thought we'd be able to burn clock. and who the ++!* was defending coffee earlier. dude is nothing at some point you gotta make some plays and hedidnt. horrible defensive play calling. there was 12 seconds left.. no timeouts you know theyre looking to get it all 30 yards away.. good %$@*!@+ god i amsick to my stomach right now. get Roman out of the %$@*!@+ game for life for that %*$*. you had one area of the field to cover and youre going to have yourhead turned not knowing youve got a dude thats beat your DB. \

HELL of a throw dont get me wrong but come on theres no reason those 2 defenders shoulda been the only ones defending the endzone.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
it was a great game.. both teams played some great football but cot damn we really should of had this game we had the Vikes beat and they played apretty damn good game for 4 qtrs and we only did for 2
mad.gif
.. if this gamebites us in the !$@ at the end of the season i will honestly puke.

its hard to complain when at the start of the game i thought the Vikes had the better team but clearly we all saw that they didnt. Gotta give it to Favre. Heput it in the only spot that his receiver would have been able to come down and make the catch.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Malloy19

laugh.gif
at the Raiders fans trying to clown when they aren't even televised
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This did ruin my day but i can look forward to K&K take over Miami, Family Guy, AND the Cleveland show!

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Vikes had no timeouts and all we needed was a 1st down to win the game.

Gotta go for the kill.

I was looking for a PA to Vernon on 2nd down but they chose to run all 3 downs. If only Dre Bly had caught that interception.

My boy is convinced the first replay still looks like his foot lands barely touching the line.

all that defender had to do was knock him out of bounds omg
mad.gif
like reallywho cares if you get pass intereference with 2 seconds on the clock

WOW.....now JpZtrash is gonna run his +$@+!$$ mouth like he was on the field. %$%* this game. %$%* this @%*%. DAMN. So +$@+!$$ close I +$@+!$$ hate you BrettFavre you MF'er....

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Gotta go for the kill.

I was looking for a PA to Vernon on 2nd down but they chose to run all 3 downs. If only Dre Bly had caught that interception.
I don't get why a team wouldn't run a PA on first down. I guess that's why I'm not a coach
laugh.gif
I put the loss on Lee, bastard had to lose the ball and put into the end zone
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Air23Jordan707

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The Niners are a BETTER team than the Vikings.
No.

yes

yeah, because 0-11 on third downs is a perfect illustration of that. The ONLY reason this game was close was because of a 1st down gained through a penalty anda damn blocked FG. Other than that, this game is as lopsided as they come.

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Gotta go for the kill.

I was hoping they would pass on that third down, but if they did it on the second down I think they could've caught Minnesota off track. Iwould've been fine if they threw it on the first play. Just go for it on one.

How in the hell do we let some pathetic old QB who can't do anything but throw dump passes and interceptions hit a @%%*#$! WR who couldn't even cut itin Philly for 30+ @%%*#$! yards?! HOW?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom