:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Minnesota Vikings:::

with all this meaningless banter going on, i just can't wait for the game...should be a good one.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

So now people have to give specific reasons to get your approval?
laugh.gif
yea
When you're "underdogs" and you think you think the underdog will emerge from the game with the win, yeah I'd like anexplanation. Is that really too much to ask?
eyes.gif

This clown has a crabtree avy
laugh.gif

I don't know how our DBs will stop him. I'm hoping to jinx him.

Originally Posted by What up

I'll be really surprised if the 49ers pull out a victory.

I'm ignoring it because it doesn't apply to me. I'm ignoring it, because I think Minnesota is definitely the favorite to win this game.

Eh, I got a nice thing for you to wear for the game too..

MV3nw34kZrYbBDk.jpg

Were you one of the herbs who contributed to this being a Top 20 jersey seller in August?
laugh.gif

Wear to the game?

Why on earth would I be in Minnesota in the first place?
"for the game" I said, "not to the game"
posted a fake joint
laugh.gif

I just searched Michael Crabtree Niners jersey and that's what popped up
laugh.gif

I don't lose sleep over the fact Crabtree didn't sign. He would have been a bust anyway.

That is the lamest thing I've ever seen.

And I read a lot of Acid's posts, so that's saying something.

JPZx, we were cool this summer, but you really want to be on the naughty list this year don't you?
smh.gif

That's just an appetizer, wait for the main course, sir.

I bet JPZx is upset AD wasn't on the skin's team ...
I'm glad I've struck some nerves in this thread
roll.gif

JPZx, we were cool this summer, but you really want to be on the naughty list this year don't you?
smh.gif

laugh.gif
It has nothing to do with any of you....some of ya'll have to getthat in your head.

It has to do w/ the 'Vikings > Niners' and they'll back up all the !%$# I've talked in this thread on Sunday.
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif

Hypothetically speaking ( since you already know the score and outcome of the game ), the Niners win, whats gonna be your excuse?
laugh.gif

and just for the record, i have doubts about this game, but the niners can win.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Hypothetically speaking ( since you already know the score and outcome of the game ), the Niners win, whats gonna be your excuse?
laugh.gif
No excuses. If ya'll win it'll be because you executed better and had a strategy that other teams failed to bring to the table andI'll commend you for that if it does indeed happen.

I'm 98% sure we'll win the game though.
laugh.gif

Thu, Sep 24
Gore (ankle) was limited in Thursday's practice, the 49ers' official site reports.

Recommendation: It can't hurt to have an emergency backup plan prepared, but at this point there's no reason for you to worry about Gore's status for Sunday's game. He is expected to start.
(Rotowire.com)
Thu, Sep 24
Harvin did not practice on Thursday due to an illness, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.

Recommendation: No word on the nature or severity of the illness, so watch to see if he returns to practice on Friday.
(Rotowire.com)
Thu, Sep 24
Peterson (back) was limited in practice on Thursday, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.

Recommendation: He downplayed the severity of the injury earlier in the day and it doesn't look serious.
(Rotowire.com)

Back
Top Bottom