:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Minnesota Vikings:::

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Air23Jordan707

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The Niners are a BETTER team than the Vikings.
No.

yes

yeah, because 0-11 on third downs is a perfect illustration of that. The ONLY reason this game was close was because of a 1st down gained through a penalty and a damn blocked FG. Other than that, this game is as lopsided as they come.
the ONLY reason the game was close was because of a kickoff return for a TD and a lucky last second pass. Other than that, this game is as lopsided as they come, even without Gore and playing on the road.

*dead*

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Bay Area Sports this weekend FTL.
Cal Bears
smh.gif

Giants
smh.gif

Niners
smh.gif

Warriors- who cares
laugh.gif

At least Chester got Oregon whipping the Bears to salvage his weekend....
**!# you!
laugh.gif

Bad bay area weekend all around though, for sure
mad.gif
. Next week will make upfor it though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

eek.gif
roll.gif
all the viking fans coming outta the woodwork, y'all clowns.
Guilty as charged, kinda.
laugh.gif
Being on the other side of theworld during Football season FTL...this game was on a 3 AM where I'm at, set my alarm but set it up to 3 PM instead
tired.gif
tired.gif
only caught the 4th quarter so I'm not gonna comment until I see the whole game later. I would've been here earlier and more often if itwasn't for that.

But from what I saw, Niners have a helluva team an I believe they'll make the playoffs, specially in that division. They'll get better as the seasonprogresses...they just gotta hope Gore is not out for long.

That classy man Takeo Spikes always down for an interview, Although he has the Biggest Neck in the World, Dino Style.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Vikings fans coming in out of the woodworks when none of them were posting during the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's because we were actually watching the game which is exactly why we know what happened and why you have to post such an irrelevant post to feel likeyou actually know what you're talking about.

There was one very good 80 yard drive by Hill and the niners, but before that, there was nothing to speak of. I don't care what is said, if you saw thegame you know that the niners did hardly a thing worthy of winning this game and with all the "luck" being handed out in this game it evened out inthe end with the better team winning.

Vikings fans coming in out of the woodworks when none of them were posting during the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's because we were actually watching the game which is exactly why we know what happened and why you have to post such an irrelevant post to feel like you actually know what you're talking about.

There was one very good 80 yard drive by Hill and the niners, but before that, there was nothing to speak of. I don't care what is said, if you saw the game you know that the niners did hardly a thing worthy of winning this game and with all the "luck" being handed out in this game it evened out in the end with the better team winning.

^ That must be the Bud Light talking.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's because we were actually watching the game which is exactly why we know what happened and why you have to post such an irrelevant post to feel like you actually know what you're talking about.

There was one very good 80 yard drive by Hill and the niners, but before that, there was nothing to speak of. I don't care what is said, if you saw the game you know that the niners did hardly a thing worthy of winning this game and with all the "luck" being handed out in this game it evened out in the end with the better team winning.
I wasn't speaking of those that were at the game, but no Vikings fan posted during the game, and after Favre threw the TD pass everyone cameout.
laugh.gif
I know what I'm talking about, hop off sir.
happy.gif

if you saw the game you know that the niners did hardly a thing worthy of winning this game

Did you watch the game?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good argument. Thanks for displaying your wealth of football knowledge by posting something so in tune with what's going on.

Point being...I see no relevant arguments that show to me you guys know what you're talking about and that all this blasphemy is homerism and bias riddledillusions drawn up to make it look like the 49ers actually played great/good/decent. Take your pick. They were outplayed period. Their only means of moving thefootball 95% of the game came via penalties.

And for the record, I would've felt better had the Vikings lost because I know that in the end they didn't get it done, but they outplayed the niners.To sit here and listen to this nonsense from you guys is ridiculous.

Don't worry about it, ESPN will replay it 325235252323 times this week.
this is what i dont get about you guys ... what the hell do you expect? that was one of the best plays ive EVER seen ... you think they should runit once and keep it moving? get outta here ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Don't worry about it, ESPN will replay it 325235252323 times this week.
this is what i dont get about you guys ... what the hell do you expect? that was one of the best plays ive EVER seen ... you think they should run it once and keep it moving? get outta here ...

Because they're so caught up in hate and/or illusion that they fail to look at things objectively totally hindering their viewpoints.

All this "Favre is being slurped again" talk is pathetic. Can you sit back for once and realize that what was being said was actually true and thatFavre actually does have a huge positive impact on this team because he's doing the things TJ couldn't?

Ya'll look at it as slurping but fail to realize that the only reason the commentators point out something so simple to hail Favre for it, is because inthose same instances for the past 3 years turned into looking like the most challenging plays known to man. He's playing smart ball and doing what needs tobe done...Again, this is all clearly evident if you have an objective bone in your bodies

Originally Posted by Mississippi Bullet

orton to stokley was more improbable, because when favre got the ball back with 1:30, i said to myself, this is bad

But Favre to Lewis was insane...I mean that should have been a sack.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good argument. Thanks for displaying your wealth of football knowledge by posting something so in tune with what's going on.

Point being...I see no relevant arguments that show to me you guys know what you're talking about and that all this blasphemy is homerism and bias riddled illusions drawn up to make it look like the 49ers actually played great/good/decent. Take your pick. They were outplayed period. Their only means of moving the football 95% of the game came via penalties.

And for the record, I would've felt better had the Vikings lost because I know that in the end they didn't get it done, but they outplayed the niners. To sit here and listen to this nonsense from you guys is ridiculous.

95% via penalties
roll.gif
roll.gif

You would have felt better if the vikings lost because they didn't get it done, but yet they outplayed the 49ers?
roll.gif

your whole wannabe argument has been null and voided.

At the end of the day you live in Minnesota and drink Bud Light.

Back
Top Bottom