:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Minnesota Vikings:::

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by acidicality

Vikings fans coming in out of the woodworks when none of them were posting during the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's because we were actually watching the game which is exactly why we know what happened and why you have to post such an irrelevant post to feel like you actually know what you're talking about.

There was one very good 80 yard drive by Hill and the niners, but before that, there was nothing to speak of. I don't care what is said, if you saw the game you know that the niners did hardly a thing worthy of winning this game and with all the "luck" being handed out in this game it evened out in the end with the better team winning.

^ That must be the Bud Light talking.

Good argument. Thanks for displaying your wealth of football knowledge by posting something so in tune with what's going on.

Point being...I see no relevant arguments that show to me you guys know what you're talking about and that all this blasphemy is homerism and bias riddled illusions drawn up to make it look like the 49ers actually played great/good/decent. Take your pick. They were outplayed period. Their only means of moving the football 95% of the game came via penalties.

And for the record, I would've felt better had the Vikings lost because I know that in the end they didn't get it done, but they outplayed the niners. To sit here and listen to this nonsense from you guys is ridiculous.

95% via penalties
roll.gif
roll.gif
your whole wannabe argument has null and voided. At the end of the day you live in Minnesota and drink Bud Light.

I live in Washington and drink Coors. The Bud Light just came in Purple and Yellow cans (in Washington and had to purchase)...FAIL.

Watch the replay of the game on NFL Network. 0-11 on third downs.
laugh.gif
And you guys think you have an argument? Get a clue.

the way i see it is like this, the blocked field goal and the kickoff return for a touchdown even each other out.

the 49ers made the plays to win the game but minnesota managed their timeouts well and were able to be in a position to win with that 3 and out that got on the49ers in the last 2 minutes.

favre made a really nice touchdown pass and you have to give him credit for that.

moral victories are overrated but the 49ers played a good game on the road against a good team and if they were to meet again in january i would like the 49erschances.

they got the rams at home next week so they just gotta brush this game off and worry about getting to 3-1

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Don't worry about it, ESPN will replay it 325235252323 times this week.
this is what i dont get about you guys ... what the hell do you expect? that was one of the best plays ive EVER seen ... you think they should run it once and keep it moving? get outta here ...

Because they're so caught up in hate and/or illusion that they fail to look at things objectively totally hindering their viewpoints.

All this "Favre is being slurped again" talk is pathetic. Can you sit back for once and realize that what was being said was actually true and that Favre actually does have a huge positive impact on this team because he's doing the things TJ couldn't?

Ya'll look at it as slurping but fail to realize that the only reason the commentators point out something so simple to hail Favre for it, is because in those same instances for the past 3 years turned into looking like the most challenging plays known to man. He's playing smart ball and doing what needs to be done...Again, this is all clearly evident if you have an objective bone in your bodies
haha okay guy.
yes, i would love to hear the favre love THROUGHOUT a football game. cuz all this crap about what farve has accomplished is more important than the gameitself. cool.

i would understand if it was some sort of flagship station for the vikings, but it wasnt.

I'm outta here...I feel like I'm gonna get jumped.
laugh.gif

Either way I'm right though. Just look at the Play by play recap deal on NFL.com. It shows just how putrid SF was. Anyway...I'm done in here. Hope tosee you guys in the playoffs.

!+#@$ *%% Canadian ++%$+. Hate this purple %!@@*## team and all these bandwagon "we're winning the nfc *SNORT*" %%@** that support this team. KILL THEM.

STOP WITH THE HOME COOKING REFS. %*%$!@+ STUPID !+$*$.
Sir, are you mad?

Vikings suck.
Lawl.

That's what happens when you have guys who abuse illegal substances playing.
Yup. Otherwise the Niners would just have been pancaking our D-Line right?

Those ******s in Minnesota buying these abusers more time.
smh.gif
Ha. The funny thing is you're convinced you know what you're talking about.

AP - 9 rushes, 15 yards.
pimp.gif
You posted this after his long 35 YD run....I'm glad you were paying attention to the game.

Brett Favre is the most overrated QB in the history of the NFL. He's not even Top 5.
Yup. Only the holder of every significant QB record known to man....including interceptions
laugh.gif
...but SMH at you. Clearly just a Favre hater. Get the hell outta here.

Time for Favre to do what he does best... throw picks under pressure.
nerd.gif

Favre is only good for throwing cheap blocks and advertising $*#@%% jeans.
And orchestrating game-winning drives
pimp.gif

Vikings still suck.

Brett still sucks.
Keep telling yourself that...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THE MOST UN-CLUTCH QB IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL.
Your embarrassing as hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Chester is gone.
laugh.gif
What else should be expected? Dude is the ultimate homer.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Don't worry about it, ESPN will replay it 325235252323 times this week.
this is what i dont get about you guys ... what the hell do you expect? that was one of the best plays ive EVER seen ... you think they should run it once and keep it moving? get outta here ...
now if Shaun Hill went down the field and did the exact same thing 49ers would still get no air time, the michael vick debut would get more replay

Singletary pissed me off today, at least do some short passes if the run doesn't work (I'm referring to the two last drive for the niners). But on thebright side, 49ers proved today they are contenders.

i still cant believe we lost, that last play was luck no skill farve just tossed and somehow that fool caught it...mark my words niners will eliminate vikingsin the playoffs!!! if they make it

Back
Top Bottom