:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Minnesota Vikings:::

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Singletary pissed me off today, at least do some short passes if the run doesn't work (I'm referring to the two last drive for the niners). But on the bright side, 49ers proved today they are contenders.
That's my biggest problem. They had 2 drives with the vikings stacking the box and they try to run it down their throats. Not gonna work!!Gotta take a chance and get a freaking first down. PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I saw it truthmain. It was beautiful.
Did you see that play, series, TD, TD's, in the oakland vs. Denver game?

Nevermind, the broncos highlight lasted the whole game, they dominated the *#%$#! !%# raiders.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

i still cant believe we lost, that last play was luck no skill farve just tossed and somehow that fool caught it...mark my words niners will eliminate vikings in the playoffs!!! if they make it
No skill? Serious? This wasn't no hail mary, chuck-the-ball-up-and-hope-someone-catches-it type deal. This was thrown to one dude,double-covered; pass was perfect, catch was perfect. Yall really need to stop with this luck stuff. If anything, blame your lack of a pass-rush and your poorsecondary coverage on the last play.

Originally Posted by truthmain

i still cant believe we lost, that last play was luck no skill farve just tossed and somehow that fool caught it...mark my words niners will eliminate vikings in the playoffs!!! if they make it
No skill? Serious? This wasn't no hail mary, chuck-the-ball-up-and-hope-someone-catches-it type deal. This was thrown to one dude, double-covered; pass was perfect, catch was perfect. Yall really need to stop with this luck stuff. If anything, blame your lack of a pass-rush and your poor secondary coverage on the last play.
49er fans don't understand anything man you're just wasting your breath.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Hey guys did you see that Brett Favre pass?

Yeah, just saw it on ESPN
I hope they play it again. I missed it.
frown.gif

I saw it truthmain. It was beautiful.

laugh.gif

Did the Radiers win?

NO

Does Russell suck?

YES

Is Russell the wrost starting QB in the league?

YES

Are the Radiers lucky there 1-2?

YES

SHOULD I KEEP GOING?

No skill? Serious? This wasn't no hail mary, chuck-the-ball-up-and-hope-someone-catches-it type deal. This was thrown to one dude, double-covered; pass was perfect, catch was perfect. Yall really need to stop with this luck stuff. If anything, blame your lack of a pass-rush and your poor secondary coverage on the last play.

First of all, dont lump ALL of us with some clown who said the play was luck. It was a precision pass thrown in the perfect spot, and a great catch. You canttell me that we should blame out poor secondary coverage at all. Dude wasnt wide open or anything....and Favre was running around for a while. You cant coverreceivers for that long.

Great game. Too bad we were one play short.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

frown.gif
Just leave your TV on ESPN for an hour and you'll see it 300 times.
Well what do you know... I just saw it 10 times in a 2 minute span. Thanks ESPN!
happy.gif
28cg480.gif

The Niners fan who %*+!** your girl didn't mean it. She tripped and landed on his %$!*.

frown.gif
Just leave your TV on ESPN for an hour and you'll see it 300 times.
Well what do you know... I just saw it 10 times in a 2 minute span. Thanks ESPN!
happy.gif
28cg480.gif
If you miss out on God's highlights, ESPN is there when you need it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by What up

The Niners fan who %*+!** your girl didn't mean it. She tripped and landed on his %$!*.
That "Niners fan" was me. Oops.

Originally Posted by dland24

First of all, dont lump ALL of us with some clown who said the play was luck. It was a precision pass thrown in the perfect spot, and a great catch. You cant tell me that we should blame out poor secondary coverage at all. Dude wasnt wide open or anything....and Favre was running around for a while. You cant cover receivers for that long.

Great game. Too bad we were one play short.
My apologies, "yall" doesn't mean every single Niner fan in this world. But there's a few here (as well as buddies of mine)calling luck altogether, and I just don't get it.

And I don't agree with you as far as poor secondary coverage...Vikings had no timeouts. Had twelve seconds left. Was on the 30+ yard line. And onlyone of our receivers was running through the end zone. I don't see how you let anyone get behind you, no matterhow long Brett has there to run around. Those guys should keep everything in front of them.

Didnt watch the game but I seen the highlights... That last play hurt
smh.gif
, I dont understand how we let a 40 year old guy out run our line... Like someone saidearlier Roman shouldve pushed him out if bounds... And our last possession was bad play calling... Shaun Hill and Vernon Davis looked good though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by What up

That "Niners fan" was me. Oops.
I wouldn't be as a adamant to broadcast that
I'm sure you know this already, but for the uninformed ones, his girlfriend is the one on the far left
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

That play was:
4% luck
1%GOD aka #4
5%bad coverage
90%Mike Singletary's fault, %%* was he thinking with that D

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

yeah, because 0-11 on third downs is a perfect illustration of that. The ONLY reason this game was close was because of a 1st down gained through a penalty and a damn blocked FG. Other than that, this game is as lopsided as they come.
the ONLY reason the game was close was because of a kickoff return for a TD and a lucky last second pass. Other than that, this game is as lopsided as they come, even without Gore and playing on the road.
Thank you for that reply to this genius, exact things I was going to say. This bonehead thinks as if the kickoff return and last sec TD werentHUGE scores for the Vikes. Cmon man youre straight up blind. You and other Vike fans know yall were *+#%%*$! in your pants thinking the game was over with 16secs left.

Niners did all this w/o the number one player who carries the offense, AT Minnesota, on their HOME OPENER! Cant believe that other Vikes genius JPZ or somecrap was thinking niner fans were picking the niners just cause were "homers", as if we're the 08 lions or something, what an idiot.

As for the playing calling: 3 straight run plays? %$%? F this conservative play calling from Raye, destroy them while theyre down! And the last play of thegame they should have had the 2 safeties in the end zone to turn the play into a hail mary type throw. Time to rebound next week

your a raider fan, just shut up, remember at the end of the day your a raider fan. one more time for you because you seem a little slow myman, YOUR A FAN OF THE OAKLAND RAIDERS your opinion in football related topics is void.

Back
Top Bottom