Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

man the way my weekend has been going, the niners will lose smh

the 49ers future has nothing to do with your life. hopefully we win
laugh.gif

^No he doesn't.

Been up since 7AM doing errands, now I'm ready for the game
devil.gif

Defense better come WIT IT!!!!!

Hill needs to manage the game and keep us close.

Percy is expected to play.

Brandon Jones is also making his 5yr contract debut, he better show us showing.

Good looks EAGLE 0N.

Found me some Purple and Yellow Bud Light cans that I will use exclusively for Vikings games. Niners are in trouble. Nothing like crackin' a cold one at10am.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Found me some Purple and Yellow Bud Light cans that I will use exclusively for Vikings games. Niners are in trouble. Nothing like crackin' a cold one at 10am.
sick.gif

Go back to the store and get you a real beer.

Originally Posted by brighter than you

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Found me some Purple and Yellow Bud Light cans that I will use exclusively for Vikings games. Niners are in trouble. Nothing like crackin' a cold one at 10am.
sick.gif

Go back to the store and get you a real beer.

Pick your battles buddy. Beside...They're freakin' the Vikings colors. That's tight.

JPZx wrote:
Vikes win by 10....no way ya'll are going to beat us in the Dome. I won't post for a week if it happens.

It's going to be loud as hell in there....I almost feel bad for Shaun Hill because he won't be able to hear @%#@. Hell, Matt Schaub wore tape over his earholes last year when he came to the Metrodome because of how loud it was and he couldn't hear the calls or his teammates.

Yeah if we woulda beat the defending NFC champs in THEIR own house week 1 i'd say we had a chance to win in the dome.... Oh wait....

pimp.gif
should be a great game. Excited to see Pat Willie light some *$%**@#+$@!%@ up. AP is always nice to watch as well.. just hope he doesnt kill us today.

pimp.gif
x2 at this game being on Nat'l TV for me.. Thank you Brett Favre!
laugh.gif

10 mintes til gametime. Should be a good one fellas.. Lets get it!

Back
Top Bottom