:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ CenturyLink 09/15:::

No anger or frustration, I stated all facts. I actually think it's great the Seahawks and their fans can have a sense of joy given all the miserable things I just stated.

It's like giving a homeless person some spare change. Yeah the person is still homeless afterwards, but as a person at least you were able to that homeless person a sense of hope and a reason to live. That's how I feel about this game and the Seahawks team and fans.
kobe-laugh.gif

Congrats Seahawks...
Niners looked like **** today, glad to get the first lost out of the way tho..

No anger or frustration, I stated all facts. I actually think it's great the Seahawks and their fans can have a sense of joy given all the miserable things I just stated.

It's like giving a homeless person some spare change. Yeah the person is still homeless afterwards, but as a person at least you were able to that homeless person a sense of hope and a reason to live. That's how I feel about this game and the Seahawks team and fans.

:rofl:

Dear 49ers fans

Your past championships you win you one this year...

The glorified home team at it's best. Not bad Seahawks. We'll get it back on 12/08.....and I'll be there to witness it first hand.

Keep quiet clown, ain't nobody crying about nothing. This game is the end all be all for you dudes, as I can clearly see. If and when you dudes as a franchise ever accomplish as much as us then you can talk. Until then just be happy with the little bit of crumbs we give you.
You're not crying? haha man youre more delirious than you sound

Keep quiet clown, ain't nobody crying about nothing. This game is the end all be all for you dudes, as I can clearly see. If and when you dudes as a franchise ever accomplish as much as us then you can talk. Until then just be happy with the little bit of crumbs we give you.

2v00ton.jpg

I'm talking now :rofl:

This win something then your allowed to talk is just some **** you made up to make you feel better. You got whooped and you crying about it with all this corny noodle jabs you throwing. Sad thing is nobody was even thinking bout you in here and you came up dusting sand out your crotch.

YOU STEWING!!!!

View media item 452958

Well those bows and arrows hurt right about now.

Make no mistake Seattle did their thing defensively. However I think this game is more of a reflection of how good Seattle is at home then anything. They violated the 49ers last year and the 49ers proceeded to make it to the Super Bowl.

If Seattle goes to San Francisco and does something similar ill take that back though but seeing how Seattle is a completely different team on the road as opposed to home ill stand by that sentiment.

That said if Seattle were to mess around and get a 1 seed winning there would be like winning in lambaeu in the late 90's where it just wasnt happening.

Understand NO Seahawk fan would be roasting, but YOU people stay talking slick like we supposed to humble by a Superbowl you won 20 years ago along with the rest you weren't born to see. YOU taking this game too serious. YOU slamming the door to your room shut and hiding in a pillow.

I lived in the bay for years and new plenty of gumps like you talk loud when game starts, gets all humbled nursing ya bear when the game is done :rofl:

Shout out to the real Niner fans, much love and respect see you back in Candlestick where I'm worried about our chances.

Well those bows and arrows hurt right about now.

Make no mistake Seattle did their thing defensively. However I think this game is more of a reflection of how good Seattle is at home then anything. They violated the 49ers last year and the 49ers proceeded to make it to the Super Bowl.

If Seattle goes to San Francisco and does something similar ill take that back though but seeing how Seattle is a completely different team on the road as opposed to home ill stand by that sentiment.

That said if Seattle were to mess around and get a 1 seed winning there would be like winning in lambaeu in the late 90's where it just wasnt happening.

Respect.

Last year is last year and as it stands we won a home game and a road game. Can't really judge how we are on the road Week 2, as I can't do the same for yall.

Good game Hawks fans. Im not worried. If you beat us at home, I'll worry a little.

Respect.

Last year is last year and as it stands we won a home game and a road game. Can't really judge how we are on the road Week 2, as I can't do the same for yall.

Regarding the road part I'm going off of how Seattle historically plays on the road. Since the current stadium opened I know their going to be a dangerous home team, even in the years they were bad. The saints playoff game is a prime example of that. That home field as huge.

However they've historically struggled on the road. Plus 4 10am west coast start time road games for them when west coast teams tend to struggle in those games. Carolina gave Seattle a good game last season then they go home and dominate. You guys are good for potential 7-1 8-0 at home. If a 5-3 road record for to match that then Seattle is extremely dangerous.

Can't wait til December though

Back
Top Bottom