:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ CenturyLink 09/15:::

For the record, it is not ME that is saying I believe that Seattle is pumping in crowd noise over the speakers.  I was merely pointing out that it has been said before by players and coaches.  I am not "encouraging speculation."

I understand your stadium is built to amplify noise directly at the playing surface.  I get that.  With that being said, it does baffle me how Seattle fans (not necessarily NTers) can claim they have the loudest/best fans.  You guys arent louder than any other fan base.  Your stadium does the work, not the fans. 

For the record, it is not ME that is saying I believe that Seattle is pumping in crowd noise over the speakers.  I was merely pointing out that it has been said before by players and coaches.  I am not "encouraging speculation."

I understand your stadium is built to amplify noise directly at the playing surface.  I get that.  With that being said, it does baffle me how Seattle fans (not necessarily NTers) can claim they have the loudest/best fans.  You guys arent louder than any other fan base.  Your stadium does the work, not the fans. 

Well put, although you're now skating, what you initially claimed was that "the noise is not the crowd's but coming thru speakers." People gotta scream! Looking fwd to Sunday like a mug!

Well put, although you're now skating, what you initially claimed was that "the noise is not the crowd's but coming thru speakers." People gotta scream! Looking fwd to Sunday like a mug!
Pretty sure my initial claim was that players and coaches have said over the years that some of the noise is artificial.  I dont believe I ever said that those were my words.  But you and your buddies should be warming up your vocal chords for the weekend.  You're gonna need any advantage you can get!

Pretty sure my initial claim was that players and coaches have said over the years that some of the noise is artificial.  I dont believe I ever said that those were my words.  But you and your buddies should be warming up your vocal chords for the weekend.  You're gonna need any advantage you can get!

I like that, brother! Its called home field advantage! But, I'll wait and start maybe sunday at noon, gargling w a tasty NW'ern brew/IPA of some sort! :D

man that hit was all on Kap. :smh: Dude did not look the safety off and eye balled Vernon the whole way. He's grown so much since that game so I wouldn't expect him to make that same mistake again. Also Vernon with that stupid habit of always jumping to catch the ball. :smh:

Last edited:
I understand why the Seahawks are favored its week 2 and there at home. I really feel the difference in the game will be weather Sidney Rice plays and plays well. Doug Baldwin and Golden Tate don't scare me at all. Zac Miller is a beast be we do so well covering tight ends with are athletic LB's I like are chances.

I think both Gore and Lynch will rush for 100+ the difference being I expect that are Red Zone defense might be a little bit better. I think Lynch Scores once and Gore scores twice.

We absolutely can't miss field goals and we have to get plays in on time. I look for the 49ers to start off with some early screens to try to take advantage of an over aggressive defense.

I'm expect the winner to commit 1 or 2 turnovers and the loser 2 or 3.

Should be a great game. If we come out with a W I'd expect a season sweep come week 14

With that said my prediction 49ers 27 Seahawks 21.

Nothing more to say I'll be back Sunday hopefully no one gets banned before the game starts.

Last edited:
SPD will have undercovers dressed as 9er fans Sunday night to catch people wilding out. I thought all stadiums did that, but nonetheless why has fan violence been getting outta hand lately?

I remember going to games at the kingdom with my fan never saw anything crazy, nowadays it's expected. I I still hold out hope to take my daughters to a game one day but its really sad that this is where people take football.

I never once seen a problem at candlestick the two times I went there for a hawks game. Now all I hear y'all talk about people catching fades :smh:

I understand why the Seahawks are favored its week 2 and there at home. I really feel the difference in the game will be weather Sidney Rice plays and plays well. Doug Baldwin and Golden Tate don't scare me at all. Zac Miller is a beast be we do so well covering tight ends with are athletic LB's I like are chances.

I think both Gore and Lynch will rush for 100+ the difference being I expect that are Red Zone defense might be a little bit better. I think Lynch Scores once and Gore scores twice.

We absolutely can't miss field goals and we have to get plays in on time. I look for the 49ers to start off with some early screens to try to take advantage of an over aggressive defense.

I'm expect the winner to commit 1 or 2 turnovers and the loser 2 or 3.

Should be a great game. If we come out with a W I'd expect a season sweep come week 14

With that said my prediction 49ers 27 Seahawks 21.

Nothing more to say I'll be back Sunday hopefully no one gets banned before the game starts.

Honestly after week one, I look to the hawks to bounce back offensively, but the 9ere to wake up defense wise. While y'all put it on the pack I didn't expect y'all to give up the points you did.

This is gonna come doesn't to defense, some think its gonna be a shoot out, watch the winner score 14 or less.

14-10 hawks

would not be surprised at all if this is a low scoring affair. outside of the last game, that's what its been.

can't wait for sunday

Awww, that's cute! Hadn't noticed Kaep went shopping again for matching V's and J outfits for everyone! These are grown *** men, now! :rofl:

Expecting the "...that's team issued!" excuse! :smh:

So you're hoping this is the case this Sunday? Am I following correctly? Just making sure, as I did misinterpret my man's dland24's words earlier... (And you were right, dland24! My bad)

Awww, that's cute! Hadn't noticed Kaep went shopping again for matching V's and J outfits for everyone! These are grown *** men, now!
roll.gif

Expecting the "...that's team issued!" excuse!
mean.gif

wait what? do you really not know the origin of that photo? 

wait what? do you really not know the origin of that photo?

No, i don't know the origin of the photo... What? Theyre all back up dancers? Going to NO?

Word :lol:

Not to mention Crabtree is a Jordan sponsored athlete

Ooooooh, Crabtree is Jordan sponsored athlete... so was Vin Baker. So because the clothes are free, we're all gonna dress the same? Lame

No, i don't know the origin of the photo... What? Theyre all back up dancers? Going to NO?

Ooooooh, Crabtree is Jordan sponsored athlete... so was Vin Baker. So because the clothes are free, we're all gonna dress the same? Lame

lol you do realize theyre a team, right? it's called camaraderie. sound like you mad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom