:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ CenturyLink 09/15:::

Lol, oh yeah I'm heated!

and

Part of a team? Never, I'm into archery... Uniforms are worn on the court/field, right? My bad, I wouldn't know...

For real, is that all y'all got for comebacks? Y'all something else

Stick with the history pun, niners! The future is ours! SEA! Go Hawks!!!

Last edited:
Lol, oh yeah I'm heated!

and

Part of a team? Never, I'm into archery... Uniforms are worn on the court/field, right? My bad, I wouldn't know...

For real, is that all y'all got for comebacks? Y'all something else

Stick with the history pun, niners! The future is ours! SEA! Go Hawks!!!

Archery :rofl:

This dude said he's into archery though.

He probably just plays in his backyard with a nerf bow and arrow until his mommy tells him to go inside for dinner.

NerfBow.jpg

naw i bet its more of that cosplay archery where they dress up like theyre fighting orcs and dwarves. the way dude responded makes me think he carries his bow with him everywhere he goes. everywhere.

View media item 576833

Last edited:

That's it right there! How did y'all now? I've heard of NT detectives but y'all are the "truf" :rofl:

This is pretty badass :pimp:

ya'll lose at sarcasm btw

Bingo! My man Pabs had to be from the SEA!

Classic Niner crap! Look at ya'll run with what I put out there, trying get personal! You can't strike a nerve with me, man! I could be on the 'hawks roster for all yall know! 8)

Back to the subject! GOHAWKS!!!!

Last edited:
you can't be of drinking age. i refuse to believe it.

hell, i'll have a hard time believing you if you said you finished HS

Last edited:
you can't be of drinking age. i refuse to believe it.

hell, i'll have a hard time believing you if you said youre not in HS.

Y'all bring up nerf guns, and I am underage now? :rofl: It's Friday, BLUE FRIDAY at that, so bring the best you've got!!! GO HAWKS!

no. it's the way you communicate.

Articulate not even once.

Indeed, I'm sorry professor! I'll spellcheck, proofread and submit my 1st draft when you actually come up with something to say about your team! GT*OH :rofl:

Last edited:
You're taking quite a bit, sir! :rofl: Perhaps, other fanatics of the football team that resides in San Francisco would like to participate in this discussion. Anyone? Anyone? :rofl:rollin

This guy is trying his best to be Keith of the PNW.

Keith is way more entertaining.

I agree, but I'm playing down to my comp! But I'm an archer, so I don't know about comp! :smh: I'm going back to work, man! Y'all have until about 6pm PST to come up with something of substance

By the way, I know he's wearing a Sacto jersey and all, but you know that's a PNW product in your avy, right? GO HAWKS!

Last edited:
holy ****. is this dude serious...? :lol:

way to prove my point.

edit: something of substance....as if you brought any real discussion besides 'our crowd is so loud! GO HAWKS!!'
i'm done.

Last edited:
I agree, but I'm playing down to my comp! But I'm an archer, so I don't know about comp! :smh: I'm going back to work, man! Y'all have until about 6pm PST to come up with something of substance

By the way, I know he's wearing a Sacto jersey and all, but you know that's a PNW product in your avy, right? GO HAWKS!
It's not where you're from it's where you're at, so your point is nullified. Don't believe me? Richard Sherman is a Stanford product. Marshawn Lynch is a Cal product. Tell me, what geographical region is Stanford and Cal located?

You don't have to respond, I already know you've lost that argument.

I'm from Seattle too but damb get out with tryna say IT is from the PNW. Yes, he is. But even at that, he's a broncos fan :lol: just stop.

Back to the subject, can't wait for Sunday! Hope browner plays so we can have the full LOB :pimp:

we all know seahawks fans are powder puff so cops wont be too busy :wink:

Last edited:
I wish I was in Seattle with my Cousins this weekend. They're all Seahawks fans with a couple of them are Niner fans :lol: last year I just sat on the couch with my popcorn ready :lol:

I'm from Seattle too but damb get out with tryna say IT is from the PNW. Yes, he is. But even at that, he's a broncos fan :lol: just stop.

Back to the subject, can't wait for Sunday! Hope browner plays so we can have the full LOB :pimp:
I heard him say it on a radio interview a few months ago and that surprised me. But when I thought about it I realized he grew up when Elway won the last two and Terrell Davis was Boss Hog. Still kinda weird that he would root for, at the time, a divisional foe.

Back
Top Bottom