:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ CenturyLink 09/15:::

I'll forever love IT after that shot he made against 'Zona. Don't care what teams he roots for haha.

:x Lol, that clip up here^^^^ is grimmy and well executed!

It's not where you're from it's where you're at, so your point is nullified. Don't believe me? Richard Sherman is a Stanford product. Marshawn Lynch is a Cal product. Tell me, what geographical region is Stanford and Cal located?

You don't have to respond, I already know you've lost that argument.

I'm from Seattle too but damb get out with tryna say IT is from the PNW. Yes, he is. But even at that, he's a broncos fan :lol: just stop.

Back to the subject, can't wait for Sunday! Hope browner plays so we can have the full LOB

Yep, did I reach trying to stab w the IT bit? Sure... But so what? I'm talking smack! It's too calm in here for it to be less than 48 hours away...

The LOB, the D line in particular is hmmm! Mebane and McDaniels are probable. Clemons, like Browner is out for 1 or 2. But Avril is back

we all know seahawks fans are powder puff so cops wont be too busy :wink:

Oh ok! Ejections, misdemeanors and felonies. Yep, by all means, that's all y'all! I like my tix, my job and the checks I provide w. But for a 5pm game, believe those niner cops will still get play. Dudes won't be rational by then

CAN'T WAIT INDEED! GO HAWKS!

Last edited:
My body and bows and arrows are ready

My mommy got mine out in the yard already! :rofl:

NerfBow.jpg

With extra arrows!!! GO HAWKS!!!

Sounders: Win
Arsenal: Win
Huskies: Win
PBF: Win
Seahawks: ?

Dont **** up my perfect weekend guys.