:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ CenturyLink 09/15:::

Terrible game but expected the niners to lose to Seattle on the road. The refs were terrible point blank. Missed tons of calls and were really inconsistent calling penalties on both teams. The play Ian Williams broke his ankle on was a dirty play. It's technically legal but the rule needs to be changed. I expect the niners to bounce back with a long winning streak since we have a pretty favorable schedule coming up. By the time we play Seattle again we should have the better record. They will not beat us at home though quote me on that.

Dominated on both sides of the ball. Add to the fact the lack of discipline with some stupid personal fouls that cost us.

Terrible game but expected the niners to lose to Seattle on the road. The refs were terrible point blank. Missed tons of calls and were really inconsistent calling penalties on both teams. The play Ian Williams broke his ankle on was a dirty play. It's technically legal but the rule needs to be changed. I expect the niners to bounce back with a long winning streak since we have a pretty favorable schedule coming up. By the time we play Seattle again we should have the better record. They will not beat us at home though quote me on that.

:wink:

Dominated on both sides of the ball. Add to the fact the lack of discipline with some stupid personal fouls that cost us.

Man you can that about both teams with the penalties. I hope we get it together cause we can't be doing that **** on the road

Not when they are plays that result in flags for unsports-man like conduct. Not saying we beat ourselves cause thats not what happen. The better team won tonight simple as that. See you in December.

Keep quiet clown, ain't nobody crying about nothing. This game is the end all be all for you dudes, as I can clearly see. If and when you dudes as a franchise ever accomplish as much as us then you can talk. Until then just be happy with the little bit of crumbs we give you.

I'm talking now :rofl:

This win something then your allowed to talk is just some **** you made up to make you feel better. You got whooped and you crying about it with all this corny noodle jabs you throwing. Sad thing is nobody was even thinking bout you in here and you came up dusting sand out your crotch.

YOU STEWING!!!!

View media item 452958

:lol: :lol: BOOM!

This is like the new Steelers vs Ravens. I wish they were playing again next week.

Damn they gotta start throwing Seattle can't stop us

mj-laughing.gif

Best post in this entire thread. :lol: Homeboy went Casper right after posting this too.

37916122.jpg

Hawks too real at home, Russell struggles like that and Hawks still get the blow out smh. Cant wait to hit the Stick for the December match up.

All this crying up in here... Niners fans "expecting" to lose???? Y'all didn't come here for no hand outs!!!!

View media item 580110
Nights like this, I wish, raindrops would faaaa, ahhh, ahhh ahhh, allll!

:rofl:

cant even say good game. yall smacked us. great gameplanning on your end. see yall in dec

Amongst many who can't handle today's outcome, way to be the exception by being humble! I'm also already looking fwd to it. Props!

Last edited:
living in northern CA and being surrounded by obnoxious 49er band-wagoners that came out of the woodworks the last couple seasons, i loved every minute of tonight's game. and i won money off of it too lol.    im definitely sticking with my pick of SEA to go to the super bowl this year.  probably against Denver

I was underwhelmed by Seattle's performance at Carolina, but thoroughly impressed by this dismantling.

Tentatively, a Broncos/Seahawks Super Bowl is looking decently possible right now.

Last edited:
living in northern CA and being surrounded by obnoxious 49er band-wagoners that came out of the woodworks the last couple seasons, i loved every minute of tonight's game. and i won money off of it too lol. im definitely sticking with my pick of SEA to go to the super bowl this year. probably against Denver

I was underwhelmed by Seattle's performance at Carolina, but thoroughly impressed by this dismantling.

Tentatively, a Broncos/Seahawks Super Bowl is looking decently possible right now.

Personally, I don't like the SI and ESPN the Mag SB talk this early in the year! In my opinion, it's a bad omen. I like it better when, as today, all or most the dudes on Fox Sports and ESPN pick us to lose, and bash on "the shortest QB in the NFL." Love being an underdog and proving people wrong! Yet, these 'hawks are looking solid. And that's with some people still recuperating! Last week, we came from behind on the road, east coast at that. Then this week, well...

Also,

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2021833455_seahawksscene16xml.html

Because it is our crowd that IS so loud! (since bleachers don't make noise!)

Arrows fired!!! :rofl:

Until proven otherwise to me. Seattle is a different team on the road then they are at home.

After they massacre the jaguars next week, I expect them to have a tougher time against whoever their week 4 road game is.

Regarding the game. As I said earlier, Seattle looked dominant tonight. But they did last season and the week 1 game in 2010 and the 49ers struggled to get the w there in 2011 when they went 13-3 and Seattle had a down year. Historically they struggle in Seattle but a good chunk of the games in San Francisco have been one sided in the 49ers favor as well. I think the game tonight is reflective of how good of a home team Seattle is. Its a big win but at the same time they gotta come out to San Francisco in December and that will be a completely different game. I would feel the same had the 49ers beat Seattle at home early in the season.

This is a big win for Seattle and they made an early statement but you can't get to hyped off of 1 game for good or bad. Just a few years ago the patriots massacred the jets on a hyped divisional Monday night matchup only to take the L when the 2 teams met again a few weeks later in the playoffs. Adjustments will be made on both sides.

I rather see the 49ers take this L and get lumped up early though rather then at the end of the season. Hopefully they rebound next week against a colts team that's looked rather shaky to start the year

Last edited:

Very true.

Gonna be real, SEA has a great opportunity to take the NFC West.

Back
Top Bottom