:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. St Louis Rams @ Edward Jones Dome 12/02:::

Smith or Kaep? Will LMJ and AJ play? This is a must win and I expect it to be a different game than two weeks ago when we were coming off our bye.

Let's go NINERS!

Kaepernick, I believe, will get the green light.
Kyle Williams torn ACL
Ted Ginn with an injured wrist
Depending on the severity of Ginn's injury we could very well see LaMichael James. I'm excited.

I doubt LMJ will return kickoffs or returns. He had problems all preseason just fielding punts. Still got a bad taste in my mouth from last game where the Lambs drove down the entirety of the field, not once but twice, on our Defense to start off the game. I like our chances in this one, team had to hate the way the last last round ended in a tie at the stick.

I actually think Harbaugh is going to go back to Alex. I dont believe this is the correct move, as our offense has looked different, more explosive and just better with Kaepernick in there.

In the end, I trust Harbaugh and will root for whatever guy is in there. I just think Kaepernick is already a better quarterback than Alex is.

it's kaep's job to lose now. but i do want to see him being challenged and having to play with a defecit

Even if he decided to go with tolzien id be 10000% behind it. Harbaugh knows what he is doing.

Harbaugh should just come out and say Colin is the starter now. This week to week decision, its disruptive to the team.

Harbaugh should just come out and say Colin is the starter now. This week to week decision, its disruptive to the team.
I have a feeling it
s gonna be week to week until the playoffs. He wants Colin but the off chance he goes 210 yards o TDs and 3 INTs he needs something to fall on

SMH I got infomercials instead of the game, I'm livid right now. I didn't skip church for nothin

Great drive there. Offensive line and Gore have been doing a good job at picking up these blitzes so far.

Our defense is killing it right now :pimp:

Lets get some more points on the board before the half

Back
Top Bottom