Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Saucony-Jazz-Original-Vintage-Grey-and-White-On-Feet.jpg

May I ask how much for? I've been trying to find a pair, and I'm not sure what a decent price is these days.

I remember a while back some pairs were somehow popping up at outlet stores...That was around the time that runners started being less popular and there used to be pairs sitting (no box or extras, but DS) for like $200-$250 depending on the size. But might be tough to track down a pair these days.

Also about your sig, US11 doesn't exist in the Mita Dried Rose just a heads up.

76B04B2C-D171-4D48-9FF7-D687D0711265.jpeg

Burgers for Friday.

Best Saucony IMO. I usually hate dumb themed shoes, but I think this was one of the only shoes to do it effectively. Really nailed the presentation, the box and laces in the packets were a nice touch, and the materials were soo nice.

I remember a while back some pairs were somehow popping up at outlet stores...That was around the time that runners started being less popular and there used to be pairs sitting (no box or extras, but DS) for like $200-$250 depending on the size. But might be tough to track down a pair these days.

Best Saucony IMO. I usually hate dumb themed shoes, but I think this was one of the only shoes to do it effectively. Really nailed the presentation, the box and laces in the packets were a nice touch, and the materials were soo nice.
Agreed for me it’s either these, the Pink Devils, or the blue/grey Bodegas. It’s funny how many food themed Sauconys there are when you think about it, too many to list!

Hm, I guess I sort of missed out then. Also, I sort of figured that out about the Dried Roses a while ago lol.

Where are the new releases FFS....
:nerd::nerd::nerd:

It's like they just shut down their Originals division overnight after the whole Originators campaign

Back
Top Bottom