41B0B003-DB56-445B-B3AC-6B615CB14CC2.jpeg

Donors received!
96B40DAD-36E1-47D4-8759-02573212BF34.jpeg

for these:
5C06B85D-39DC-42A6-B508-367E49E20CB8.jpeg

I’m loving Saucony’s performance line, so I’considering these:

Jazz OG X Endorphin Pro
41B0B003-DB56-445B-B3AC-6B615CB14CC2.jpeg
Yeah, the hi-res line with the neon green and purple have me intrigued, but I just can't see myself wearing Endorphins or anything like them. Now, if they apply those CWs to an Aya or something like that I'll probably bite on them.

I swear we're brothers from other mothers based on the fact we seem to have a ton of the same clothes and shoes (including these beauts), but I gotta ask what you was thinking baby with that tall-*** lace-tying job. You can pick up TV signals with those :lol:

Lol, I noticed only when I looked at the pic. Alotta my laces seem to do that...I dont care enough to change my ways :lol:

Lol, I noticed only when I looked at the pic. Alotta my laces seem to do that...I dont care enough to change my ways :lol:
I found that that's caused by bringing the right lace over the left (and then up through the gap) when I first cross them. If I instead bring the left lace under the right and loop it over into the gap they'll lay flat and straight.

Last edited:
I found that that's caused by bringing the right lace over the left (and then up through the gap) when I first cross them. If I instead bring the left lace under the right and loop it over into the gap they'll lay flat and straight.

Yup, someone had brought this up a couple years ago. I think it was dblplay1212 dblplay1212 . I tried it and it worked, but it felt too weird lol. Anyways, EB hit it out the park with those. The non F&F pair is fire too...had to have em both

Yeah, the hi-res line with the neon green and purple have me intrigued, but I just can't see myself wearing Endorphins or anything like them. Now, if they apply those CWs to an Aya or something like that I'll probably bite on them.

What’s holding you back?! They really give Nike’s performance running line a run for their money! Lol

Btw, I just want to thank aj11fan aj11fan again for the hook-up on these from when he found them at Ross a few years ago. I'm still dumbfounded as to how a bunch of these showed up there, and for $30 at that, but it worked out great for both him and me :nthat:
Always looking out to lend a helping hand. They look clean tho! Glad to see they found a good home and you’re still rocking them 🔥

Figured they'd drop at 10am and was too distracted by the Dodgers game to check this thread last night lol. Was hoping for the deep-discount double-up, but I'm happy if y'all got them. They really are fantastic!

Refresh these pages at 7 Am pst/10 Am est

And if you have to with their absurd $20 shipping fee

Last edited:
Refresh these pages at 7 Am pst/10 Am est

And if you have to with their absurd $20 shipping fee

Thanks!! 🙏🏿 Secured a size 14 on Lapstone!

Back
Top Bottom