Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Went to Extra Butter today. Was able to pick up the Gray Offsprings. Was very impressed with them. More so than I thought. I actually like them more than the premiers. 

the Offsprings look like **** to me...

look good from the back, but after that its all downhill from there....
yeah i don't really get it. from the jump i thought they looked like something a little girl would wear (and i own several pairs of pink shoes).       E-ZPass for me. quality looks good for people that like em though

on an unrelated note, kind of bizarre how saucony is so popular all of a sudden. when the only in soho came out it was just my girl (who was scooping em for me) and one other dude on line. never had a problem getting any other collabs in the past couple years either. showed up last week to get the LOM and i almost wasn't able to grab my pair. good for saucony. not good for me lol

Last edited:
The only thing I don't like is the white "S" around the dots, it should have been blue. Im glad its fixable...

The leather on the inside of the ankle wrap was a nice subtle touch

just copped the navy pair in the offspring pack for a reasonable reasonable price. not the grey's I wanted but I know damn well sure that these will be sufficient enough. 
happy.gif
pimp.gif

My size 11 grey offsprings should be here this week but I'm a 11.5 more the dude who I got em from told me he's more of 11.5 but they have room we shall see it'll be my first 6000

6000s are my fav model I own about 8 pairs now they run TTS, you can even half size down for a more snug fit
Last night GR love

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom