Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Just copped the Mint joints. First pair of Saucony's 
tongue.gif

Wait wait wait, those look mint on saucony but been seein pics that look "Tiffany" blue all week?? WTF..looked at the titolo site as well that look more blue, same style number...

Last edited:
well copped the blackberries. Want them mints but Jus crazy how different they look on the site to pics being posted all week...

Last edited:
Do you guys know any sites that usually carry Saucony models in sizes below sz 7? Right now Im thinking about those cream shadow OG's that came out today Im looking for a sz 6.

mint grids look way different in person than pics on saucony website. Also can't believe sz 9 gone. Not that i would pay more than 60 anyway

Saucing playin wit my emotions. My size is up on the size list in the mints but add to cart annnd sold out SMH. Hannon had em but not tryna pay $135 +

Not my style, but Patriots fans should be happy for the upcoming red/white/blue Shadow 5k cw...

Gotta love Feature. Purchased Sat. Arriving today :nthat:

+1. Hate paying $13 extra for shipping when it's supposed to be free for $50+, but for the extra work they put in to ship stuff out quick and get it to you as quick as they do, can't really complain.

Back
Top Bottom