Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

9.5 is my true size, i size up on the other 3
Do you feel like you sz up on the other 3 because they fit smaller. I can wear sz 10 in AM90 pre 2007 not all sz 10s fit so narrow. If I get a chance ill try on every sz 10 before buying.

On another note do you like your shoes looser or snug? thinking of pulling the trigger on some gr asics gel III that's on sale. I don't own any asics.

You don't think your shadows fit bigger than your GL's or AM's?
The Shadow Original I'm referring to is the Bait x Saucony Cruel World 3, my first and only Shadow, and it fits perfect at a 9.5. I'm not sure if it's the materials or shape. It seems newer AM90's and GL3/V's are pretty narrow, whereas the Shadow is slightly more wide.

I'm a true 9, and I size .5 up on the GL3, GLV, and AM90's.

I actually just got contacted by City Blue and they don't have a 9 for me, so I'm going with a 9.5 in the Mints.

Was able to get the mints size 11 and 7.5 for my girl. Hope I get it before V-Day and the shoes fits both of us haha.

Missed the 9.5 again
frown.gif
[email protected]

Not sure if they still have 9.5, but I snagged one just a few hours ago. $80 shipped.

R1ceRocket R1ceRocket , glad that transaction with City Blue went smoothly as I'd never used them before and was a little hesitant about sharing that email order info. Will definitely give them a look on a future release. Glad you got your pair, man.

@R1ceRocket, glad that transaction with City Blue went smoothly as I'd never used them before and was a little hesitant about sharing that email order info. Will definitely give them a look on a future release. Glad you got your pair, man.
Yeah, I don't normally like using email ordering, but dude was responsive and helpful. They seem to be a big chain in the east coast too, so they seemed reputable. Good looks man!

Features dropping at midnight online everywhere? Or some spots might do 8-10am est?

Got the feature 500 chip in and they are more purple than I thought it would be.... Idk... Will have to try them on and see

Do anywhere have US5 "High Roller" last time except Feature?I am looking for " The Barney"US5,Thanks~

Back
Top Bottom