Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Buy what you like either it being a collab or a GR we may fail on a release this time but their are plenty more great models & colorways to come through out the year and next year that will be easy or not to get.

+1, my dude. I just always worry that the original/retro industry is going to realize it's better for business to follow the retro Jordan model and just go completely limited (by which I mean make supply way below demand, since I realize just about any JB retro release is probably 10x bigger than any Saucony/Asics/NB originals GR).

I think a lot of us, especially everyone who struck out/passed on the Anteater S&S, are now concerned the suede pack is gonna be a total repeat of this release. And after that, who knows? This could be the new normal for any CW that's different or pops.

A Saucony GR/pack/whatever you wanna call it release was actually what got me into the brand - the 3 dot pack. Now i have several GRs and collabs and I love them all. Saucony has just been killing it this year. Their GRs are designed with thought and purpose and very decent quality, and it really does not surprise me that the masses are eating them up. For Saucony IMO, the GR vs Collab divide is very narrow.

What irks me though is the limited numbers (or the method of release) for these so-called GRs. It really should not be that hard to cop, regardless of how dope they are. To strike out on RD is just mind-boggling.

A Saucony GR/pack/whatever you wanna call it release was actually what got me into the brand - the 3 dot pack. Now i have several GRs and collabs and I love them all. Saucony has just been killing it this year. Their GRs are designed with thought and purpose and very decent quality, and it really does not surprise me that the masses are eating them up. For Saucony IMO, the GR vs Collab divide is very narrow.

What irks me though is the limited numbers (or the method of release) for these so-called GRs. It really should not be that hard to cop, regardless of how dope they are. To strike out on RD is just mind-boggling.

The problem with copping saucony originals is that they aren't in a big chain store like footlocker where if they drop in true GR fashion it's an easy cop for all.

Last edited:
I find it funny some hate all the talk about these stupid GR's. Yet we can talk about something like God awful burgers collab into the ground. Look it's the hot new release and this is a sneaker forum . The way the game goes a new collab/GR will pop up and that will be all the talk leaving these to the dust bin of sneaker history. IMHO the Black Razz is one of the better releases of the year period.

And add that moon or space pack to the mix... Them hose were ugly :lol: like every pair in the pack.

All this talk about the cavity pack is pretty intense haha

I am interested in the grey/blue pair, if they're available in a couple of weeks I'll make my purchase then.

Decided to throw these on while I go to the office today to get some things done.

Walter..

just saw the mints in person and the nubuck is pretty bad. my local shop is selling them for $100.

Sorry if there has been an on feet of red laces already. But, here is mine. The closest red I could find at local stores. Still super clean to me.
I put red in mine too. If you have the Cabin fevers, the red lace that they come with is a perfect match to red in the mints

I know this cavity pack has gone mad worldwide lol but does anyone know what happened to the original release dates in the UK? could have sworn it was meant to drop the other day. Now I see on the drop date it's just July, sometime. Dem did pull it?

what do u guys thinkof the white lances on the offsprings? or the grey ones are better?

It's not nubuck. It's a cheap synthetic material but they're still dope. Plus we don't gotta bug out if it starts raining :lol:
true. feel like the mints should've been 65 and the razz should've been 80. quality on razz looks a lot better. but hey, last time I paid under $100 for a shoe was a long time ago.

I know this cavity pack has gone mad worldwide lol but does anyone know what happened to the original release dates in the UK? could have sworn it was meant to drop the other day. Now I see on the drop date it's just July, sometime. Dem did pull it?
I think end was supposed to have dropped today, but that never happened.
Man you guys are steeling my toughts! I've been waiting for the EU drops since the 15th but nothing nothing nothing just nothing.

anyone who got the saucony x offspring pack, also got the same with the 3m tongue all creased up when/after u wear them?

what do u guys thinkof the white lances on the offsprings? or the grey ones are better?
I've tried the white laces with my pair but on feet doesn't look as good as the greys imo. 

Back
Top Bottom