Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Need those mints!!!

3 dots to battle the snow:

^Word that suede is done, haven't been able to wear no kicks due to snow in NYC, pretty bummed..& more snow this weekend all I can do is think about spring :smh:

Last edited:
^Word that suede is done, haven't been able to wear no kicks due to snow in NYC, pretty bummed..& more snow this weekend all I can do is think about spring
mean.gif
ive been rocking my js in the snow...i have em only for that reason lol, but i do kno what u mean not being able to rock runners right now

Copped some Mints from City Blue Shop (repped SoleFreedom1013)

$80 shipped and I sized .5 down after seeing so many people suggesting it. Normally 9.5 in Asics GL3 and GLV and AM90's, and even the Saucony Shadow Original, but got a 9 in these Grid 9000's.

I hope they fit good!

$80 shipped and I sized .5 down after seeing so many people suggesting it. Normally 9.5 in Asics GL3 and GLV and AM90's, and even the Saucony Shadow Original, but got a 9 in these Grid 9000's.

I hope they fit good!

Yup they should fit perfect, I'm a 10 in GL3, V, AM90 and I go 9.5 in grids.

I hope they fit good!

You don't think your shadows fit bigger than your GL's or AM's?

Back
Top Bottom