Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I was sleeping on them Xenos but those are sick. They still have em at my local HOH. Ima cop when I recover from all this other copping lol

Just couldn't go through with the Pumpkins ... 
frown.gif

had to hold off and show some self control just now
mean.gif
 will try and cop on the nation wide release 
ohwell.gif
Why are you waiting if you want them? I just couldn't do it. I was on the fence, but ... I just don't think I'll wear them and I've spent more than enough the past 2 months.

Couldn't pull the trigger on the pumpkins they're really dope but I already copped xenos and the mc roshes and I'm going on vacay next week, I don't want to splurge before I get there. Hoping resell won't be too bad if I decide to get them down the line.

Last edited:
Just scooped the features, very easy. Don't sleep on the BBC shirts, they fire.

Grats to all that copped. Wish all releases was this smooth.

Just scooped the features, very easy. Don't sleep on the BBC shirts, they fire.

Those shirts look dope but couldn't pull the trigger @$60

Grats to all that copped. Wish all releases was this smooth.
Those shirts look dope but couldn't pull the trigger @$60
yea I feel you, Thats why I only scooped 1 shirt. To be fair that price is retail for a standard BBC, no upcharge

Damn I literally slept in this release. Woke up late at 130am est and all gone. Any confirmation they are feature only release?

my cruel world 5s are scheduled to be delivered on monday but haven't got any updates since the origin scan since the 3rd… UPS is trippin lately man

my cruel world 5s are scheduled to be delivered on monday but haven't got any updates since the origin scan since the 3rd… UPS is trippin lately man

Oh yeah they been trippin in GA too they deliver too late and just keep missing attempts, I guess I need to start asking for my package to be left at the office

I am a bit confused about the next releases...When are they going to be released the Ubiq ones ? Thanks in advance :smile:

Oh yeah they been trippin in GA too they deliver too late and just keep missing attempts, I guess I need to start asking for my package to be left at the office
bro i requested for an email update on my package & they email me like everything is good, & they'll be delivered on time.. yet bottom of the email shoes last update was 5 days ago… LOL 

Back
Top Bottom