Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I got my Three Lies GL3s wet one time and did a complete cleaning with angelus easy cleaner and used a brush to try and fix the nap after getting the suede wet and they look pretty good now. I think i brushed too hard on my Three Lies because it kind of pulled the suede loose in some spots so the suede nap is longer, most noticeably around the toebox, but the suede went back to being soft and still changes color when brushed. Much better than that crusty look. And if you do have some longer nap when your done you can carefully hit it with 150 grit sand papers and it will chop down those annoying longer suede "threads", or whatever you wanna call em.

but what id personally try if i had to do it again:

The before and after pics are pretty convincing. Nap looks good and all. If i ever soak another suede pair i care about im going to try the Reshoevn8r.

Good luck to ya with whatever you try.

I'll have another play around with them and see how it goes, thanks!!

Got my footpatrol x beams in today (too lazy to take pics) and they are a really cool shoe. admittedly they will polarise opinions but the colourway is great, the suede is really nice and the suede insoles are a great touch too. The leather liner is also really plush. Glad I didn't miss out on them.

Got my footpatrol x beams in today (too lazy to take pics) and they are a really cool shoe. admittedly they will polarise opinions but the colourway is great, the suede is really nice and the suede insoles are a great touch too. The leather liner is also really plush. Glad I didn't miss out on them.
Yea I didn't hate them either, and thru more pics they've grown on me, what was the deal, were they all done being released?

Here's some quick pics, as I said I'm really impressed with them and they are one of the top collabs of 2015, my only gripe is the flip branding on the tongue but you can tie the laces over the top...

Even managed to get the matching socks too!

LPU... After almost 2 weeks to get here I finally have these. Gotta love the Holidays but I'm pretty happy with em.

I keep reading Red Nose over and over again. 'This the season.

Edit:

For those that need to hear the inspiration...

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom