feature image
atmos-Sean-Wotherspoon-ASICS-GEL-Lyte-III-Release-Date-1.jpg
atmos-Sean-Wotherspoon-ASICS-GEL-Lyte-III-Release-Date-3.jpg
atmos-Sean-Wotherspoon-ASICS-GEL-Lyte-III-Release-Date-6.jpg
atmos-Sean-Wotherspoon-ASICS-GEL-Lyte-III-Release-Date-4.jpg
atmos-Sean-Wotherspoon-ASICS-GEL-Lyte-III-Release-Date-5.jpg
atmos-Sean-Wotherspoon-ASICS-GEL-Lyte-III-Release-Date-8.jpg
atmos-Sean-Wotherspoon-ASICS-GEL-Lyte-III-Release-Date-7.jpg

If both shoes were the blue and orange i would love them...the mismatch on these looks super extra. Other then corduroy its basically two completely different shoes...not connecting color or theme

If both shoes were the blue and orange i would love them...the mismatch on these looks super extra. Other then corduroy its basically two completely different shoes...not connecting color or theme

If they were two separate shoes it would've been a lot more wearable. I actually really like the other pair, the purple/blue/and that shade of green look great together.

How is this release going to work In America? Most of the round two’s were looted. If I can’t cop the shoes, I’d still like a white tee.

Last edited:
You could buy a proxy but it’s not worth doing all that if they’re releasing in America

Word. Is there any chance these hit the states tho? Cause I know generally speaking, Atmos collabs are pretty limited over here to almost none. I figured they would do a drop here cause of Seans pull here, but with Covid and everything, might have made stuff harder.

Word. Is there any chance these hit the states tho? Cause I know generally speaking, Atmos collabs are pretty limited over here to almost none. I figured they would do a drop here cause of Seans pull here, but with Covid and everything, might have made stuff harder.

I am like 99% sure they will drop in the US. It's an anniversary pair, and like the 25th annis, they all eventually dropped in the US. They will probably be crazy limited and hard to get, but they should drop at the usual spots (Kith, etc) But yeah due to Covid they will likely be delayed.

Yeah, the orange shoe is inspired by Los Angeles and the 1984 Olympics, so I’d be surprised if this was a Japan exclusive. It should be the same Tier 0/quickstrike drop like most hyped up collabos.

unique shoe for sure, but don’t think they’re a shoe of the year candidate for me.

so many great shoes dropped that i can’t even put these in a top 10.

Back
Top Bottom