OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Naw I mean for the mixtape in general.

What you're saying is like a production deadline. THAT I agree with. The release date should be a couple weeks to a month after the production deadline,IMO.

What you're saying is like a production deadline. THAT I agree with. The release date should be a couple weeks to a month after the production deadline, IMO.

Oh! Yeah I feel you... that is a good idea.

SO................ is it ready or what? __s need to update the actual OP and not just tack on info arbitrarily... Can I get a tracklist man? What's thepurpose of all of us coming together to make names for ourselves.... with no names attached to the music?

I just assumed that the OP's had a subscription to the thread and that they'd know. Or at least that they'd be checking it on the DAY IT WASSUPPOSED TO COME OUT...

But it's a pretty big deal trying to coordinate something like this, so give 'em a couple days to sort it all out.

I can speak vicariously for the OP...Everything is still in production.

There's no tracklist because all the tracks aren't in for reasons out of the AG's hands.

I don't have the tracklist but basically OP told me there are good number of tracks that are a DEFINITE and we're justgonna take a little bit slower.

BUT

for those that inquired and haven't submitted or made any changes that they were told to do, I suggest ya'll get onthat.

Straight from the "Flyness" blog...

GETTING ALOT OF FOLKS STILL ASKING ME IF THE NT TAPE IS STILL COMING OUT ON THE HALLOWEEN. THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION IS NO. THE TAPE WILL NOT RELEASE ON THE 31ST. WE PUSHED THE TAPE BACK A MONTH OR SO TO GIVE THE NT FAM A BETTER AND MORE LENGTHY TAPE. WE COULD DROP A TAPE ON THE 31ST AND IT WOULD STILL BE A GOOD PRODUCT. BUT PUSHING IT BACK ALLOWED US TO GET MORE FEATURES AND 1 MORE BIG NAME ARTIST WAS ADDED TO THE TAPE. WHO THAT ARTIST IS ONLY TIME WILL TELL. BUT EXPECT BIG THINGS FROM US. THE ARTIST ARE TAKING THERE TIME AND ARE DELIVERING GOOD RESULTS. SO BARE WITH US NT AND KEEP YOUR INTEREST IN THE TAPE. GREATNESS DOESN'T HAPPEN OVER NIGHT. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MIXTAPES STATUS JUST HIT ME ON TWITTER OR AIM(AGtheKarateKid)AND I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER IT OR I'LL JUST IGNORE YOU *chuckles*

UNTIL THE TAPE DROPS WE DID LET GO TWO LEAKS OFF THE TAPE. CHECK THAT OUT AND LEAVE COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK.....

I've never been good with dead lines myself, but this is getting ridiculous... makes no sense for some of us to SCRAMBLE to put @@*+ together on time, onlyfor arbitrary "big name artists" to take their time and grind production to a halt. And making exemptions for people who can't tell thedifference between 3 songs an an EP should NOT have been done either. No relevant updates in weeks, then release date comes and this thread is a ghost town?
smh.gif
.... Real talk, this is an amateur tape for a reason. I don't mean that in a bad way, I'm just requesting that NEXT TIME we leave the big leaguepolitics to people that actually get paid to do that stuff. Rules are rules and dates are dates man. If Wale or Currensy.... or The Game orwhoever wanna take all day, keep it moving.. nobody's DLing a NT compilation to hear cats they could turn on the radio to tune into. Cats willnever respect the authority of a deadline or a submission cap if you never enforce it. And I hear you too Gabe cuz you've done this @@*+. You know how manytimes I couldn't get you what I wanted you to have by the time you needed to have it. It never hurt me personally that I wasn't on the tapes like thatcuz I looked at it as a business thing. I wonder how many favors have been called in with this project though..
smh.gif
. Real talk, I log onto NT for the alwaysbiased, but unabridged and honest perspectives y'all have on music. And it usually IS about the music, seeing as GOOD music from people all over getsaccepted here. As soon as I read the tag line about "big name" artists, I immediately thought..."Gasp, popularity contest!" so when Jewels,Dom, and Henzo be on like 18 out of 12 songs, I'll know why (no disrespect to the artists intended). Who knows, if Lil Wayne submits a track we might getthe tape out around Nevuary.

My fault on the lack of updates I don't come on Nt as much anymore.

Tape is gonna be pushed back to the end of the month.

And no tracklist is made yet cuz only like 10 tracks on it are set in stone.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1. Intro (J. Diction, The Boy Illinois and Hi-Jynx Prod. By Plan)
2. Never Fail (Hi-Jynx Prod. by Half Amazin
3. Gym Class (The MECCA of Rhymes)
4. Special Bond (Pharaoh)
5. Takeover (F.A. the Squad)
6. Ambiance (How E. Stacks)
7. More (Mr. Jefferson Prod. By Mighty 1ne and Time)
8. Mary Jane (Keyel)
9. The Come Up (Epiphany)
10. The Coochie (Henz$ Prod. By Keen-¥)
11. Change the Game (EDF and Hollywood Floss Prod. By Nemesis)
12. Lose Control (Qualmes)
13. Drinks Up (Wale)
14. Coordinates Remix (M. Will the Shogun)
15. That's Cool (Wes Duce Prod. By Half Amazin)
16. Samsonite Man (Fashawn feat. Blu)
17. Imagination (Hi-Jynx, Mr. Jefferson, and The Boy Illinois Prod. By Keen-¥)
18. 2 Clean Flow (Epiphany)
19. G.O. (G.o.D. Jewels feat. Louchiano Prod. By Half Amazin)
20 Put It In The Air (The Boy Illinois)
21. Outro (Time, Henz$, and Wize Prod. Plan)

I intended to hate on that tracklist when I saw that I didn't make it but I can't....

Looks good!

What's up J. Diction sighting!!

Since when is Fashawn and/or Blu a NTer????????
nerd.gif
I'd actually takethat song off since it's on Fashawn's album and I got it and he just recycled a track.

I'm curious to who Hi-Jynx is???

laugh.gif
@ Illi being all over this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Might as well say the *+##% hosting the tape.

Can I get some NT SNs next to these artist names?

Nice to see Wale on this with a song I'm not familiar with. I'm really not a fan of recycling shh

So Dom, U-N-I, and all them other dudes rumored to be on this couldn't make it? Oh well Gabe, NT Mixtape Vol. 6: Christmas Edition Spectacular HO! HO!HOS!
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom