OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY MIXTAPE THREAD..... DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

no Henz in the new list?

nerd.gif

Oh word?! I made the scooba squad!?
2 yr x That's a semi warm feeling inside low key.
ohwell.gif

Shouts to The Music Forum, & everybody I rock with on a daily...
smokin.gif

& CrosbyFication is coming soon. I came up in Hank Moody News, with Cash Moody lol.
Yes.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Artwork is piff, still waitin Ag
laugh.gif
I'm assumin this won't get released until the pm Jan. 1st since aint nobody gon be online uploadin %#+@.

laugh.gif
Sorry bro. My next mixtape/blog project I will hit you up first withdetails. I owe you a slot.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

blackmagnus514 wrote:
wait Fashawn is an nter?
laugh.gif
No or at least that's what I have to assume when I asked. Dude just wanted the song on the tape.

indifferent.gif
You think you know everything don't you? Just shut up.

Fashawn is NOT an NT'er but an NTer I know is real cool with Fashawns manager and let Fashawn know about the project and Fashawn wanted to be down with it.And he submitted that track for the Mixtape thinking the Mixtape was gonna be out before his album dropped. Unforunetaly it didn't. But I didn't seewhy we would leave it off. I prof that Fashawn okayed the track well before his album dropped.

Now *+%$!

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

So is "Drinks Up" just a random Wale track, or did he make it specifically for this tape...?

Yeah he made it specifically for this tape

And Henz won't be on the tape. Illi is on the tape check the F.A. the squad joint he's in that group.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

laugh.gif
I'm assumin this won't get released until the pm Jan. 1st since aint nobody gon be online uploadin %#+@.

laugh.gif
Sorry bro. My next mixtape/blog project I will hit you up first with details. I owe you a slot.
It's coo brah
laugh.gif
I'm just waitin for some new music is all. Been waitin to hear this join for a minute. Ima have to get up w/ GABE afterthis drops to discuss the next NT mixtape, we need to keep the music flowin

blackmagnus514 wrote:
wait Fashawn is an nter?
laugh.gif
No or at least that's what I have to assume when I asked. Dude just wanted the song on the tape.

indifferent.gif

Fashawn is NOT an NT'er but an NTer I know is real cool with Fashawns manager and let Fashawn know about the project and Fashawn wanted to be down with it. And he submitted that track for the Mixtape thinking the Mixtape was gonna be out before his album dropped. Unforunetaly it didn't. But I didn't see why we would leave it off. I prof that Fashawn okayed the track well before his album dropped.

Now *+%$!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yo how come you couldn't have gave that answer when I asked? I never said I knew everything. You ignoring the question left me to assume what Idid.

I didn't even ask or cared if he okay'd the track. You felt that was an answer. I was just wondering if he was a NTer cuz I felt it was taking away aslot from a NTer if he wasn't.

You the one feeling some type of way about my posts like "I'm hating" when I just asked a few questions. No need to be mad.

So what happened with Illi not being on this new track list?

blackmagnus514 wrote:
wait Fashawn is an nter?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Fashawn is NOT an NT'er but an NTer I know is real cool with Fashawns manager and let Fashawn know about the project and Fashawn wanted to be down with it. And he submitted that track for the Mixtape thinking the Mixtape was gonna be out before his album dropped. Unforunetaly it didn't. But I didn't see why we would leave it off. I prof that Fashawn okayed the track well before his album dropped.

Now *+%$!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yo how come you couldn't have gave that answer when I asked? I never said I knew everything. You ignoring the question left me to assume what I did.

I didn't even ask or cared if he okay'd the track. You felt that was an answer. I was just wondering if he was a NTer cuz I felt it was taking away a slot from a NTer if he wasn't.

You the one feeling some type of way about my posts like "I'm hating" when I just asked a few questions. No need to be mad.

25zmg7b.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Sorry bro. My next mixtape/blog project I will hit you up first with details. I owe you a slot.
It's coo brah
laugh.gif
I'm just waitin for some new music is all. Been waitin to hear this join for a minute. Ima have to get up w/ GABE after this drops to discuss the next NT mixtape, we need to keep the music flowin

pimp.gif

blackmagnus514 wrote:
wait Fashawn is an nter?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Now *+%$!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yo how come you couldn't have gave that answer when I asked? I never said I knew everything. You ignoring the question left me to assume what I did.

I didn't even ask or cared if he okay'd the track. You felt that was an answer. I was just wondering if he was a NTer cuz I felt it was taking away a slot from a NTer if he wasn't.

25zmg7b.jpg

2dhe1xc.jpg

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Drop a pre-release tape with all the tracks that didn't make the cut
nerd.gif
Ask Tim or Just. I deleted all those tracks off my computer after it crashed.

Back
Top Bottom