Official SF2THDR ps3

your record doesn't show up in scoreboard, it's so that people can't duck their opponents if they see that they have a high record.

yo shinobiobi gg managed to grab 2 or 3 W out of like 7
laugh.gif
feilong issick boost got tired of loosing and left
laugh.gif

yeah, i saw him leave and then some other person joined. i'm pretty sure you only got one win on me though, but good games.

Originally Posted by jfreak23

laugh.gif
feilong is sick boost got tired of loosing and left
laugh.gif
fixed,
laugh.gif

GG though, we have to get down again, I wasn't expecting dom to be a beast and kicks your a shark, at first you play wack than all the sudden you camethrowing the fireballs and uppercuts and stuff,
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by jfreak23

laugh.gif
feilong is sick boost got tired of loosing and left
laugh.gif
fixed,
laugh.gif

GG though, we have to get down again, I wasn't expecting dom to be a beast and kicks your a shark, at first you play wack than all the sudden you came throwing the fireballs and uppercuts and stuff,
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we need to get more people to play GG though andshinobiobi it was 2 1 with akuma and another with cammy lol.

Ayoo Im gonna set up a tourney thread, yall cool with that? Lets see who really IS the best!

BTW im on now, lets get it

I'm about to get online right now....PSN - JFKTV.

And for anybody who doesn't know, to get Akuma, on Multiplayer go to E. Honda and press up...that will be all. Somebody get at me.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

whats good .. Im online now .. hit me up

RiKaN HaVoK
Xbox 360 of course ..
tongue.gif

Arrggh Matey But This Is A ps3 Thread Of Course!

good games to kicks23 and primevera. did you invite all those people to the room primevera? you were gone, but eventually i had like 5 people waiting to playme. i ran through all of them, but i'm just wondering if they were your friends or if one person was just inviting the next.

Naw, I didn't invite anybody in the cipher...they must have gotten word and invited you....more than likely NTers I guess.

alright i'm hopping on for one more session. where are all the other people from this thread? psn: dommynick

good games again. i was on the phone for most of that time i was playing, that's why i had to leave, wasn't talking or playing very well.

yo dommynick, i'll try to play with you next time. was too busy watching the heat/suns and lakers/mavs games.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I can't even download it yet....I was goin' to at midnight last night, but I went to my girl's house, and my roommate was asleep. It's still not available for download...

My PSN is JFKTV tho.
I'ma add u fam. I know a lot of cats w/ 360 gamertags but not for PSN, need to get my friends list up. Maybe I'll play it more.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I dont have a PS3, all i have is a 360 but no Live. Is there any other way i can play this game? I dont really play games too often, grew out of them really, but i used to stay on SF II. How can i get this game? Is it only downloadable?

I dont have a PS3, all i have is a 360 but no Live. Is there any other way i can play this game? I dont really play games too often, grew out of them really, but i used to stay on SF II. How can i get this game? Is it only downloadable?
^ You can only download it through XboxLive.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ You can only download it through XboxLive.
also, if you're looking to play with ps3 users, you can't. there is no cross-platform multiplayer for this game that i know of.

Back
Top Bottom