Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

who got the plug for the banned jordans in a sz 12???

look out for a brother!!!!
lol me too!

I'm assuming release day is pretty crazy in the DMV and chances of getting a pair for retail is a challenge?

its really not though. yeezy releases are heavily slept on. also, we have a ton of stores that get these GRs now. i've scored multiple yeezy boosts just by picking up raffle tickets. i've also not missed on a shoe where i've lined up for, and thats only 2 hours before opening at most.

its really not though. yeezy releases are heavily slept on. also, we have a ton of stores that get these GRs now. i've scored multiple yeezy boosts just by picking up raffle tickets. i've also not missed on a shoe where i've lined up for, and thats only 2 hours before opening at most.
This 100%

Also, do your research, check all the footsite Launch Locators and learn/ask about their procedures. No desire for this shoe, but good luck to everyone and I hope y'all get your pairs. 

Unfortunately, I'm gonna be out of town so I'm sol for the banneds unless someone is tryna oop me...

Certain places in MD don't eat like everyone else. I'm in Balt county and it's a pain in the *** around here. I could drive an hour and try the madness at Mondawmin or go south but I'm not about that. HOH Towson did FCFS for chis and by the time some were backdoored maybe the first 20 ate. My buddy put in 6 raffles and didn't hit any.

I live in manassas and I've won 3 pairs of PB 350s from mondawmin. Put in the work, you'll get rewarded.

Old head in town for the weekend, definitely out of touch with the game, aside from Nike Georgetown, is there anywhere else to go that hasn't already done their raffles for the 1's?

Old head in town for the weekend, definitely out of touch with the game, aside from Nike Georgetown, is there anywhere else to go that hasn't already done their raffles for the 1's?
Chances are that all of the raffles were done by Wednesday at the latest. Stores need time to collect tickets, do the raffle, call the winners, then reallocate pairs for the people that didn't pick up.

Any ideas where I can buy CDG chucks? I'm assuming Barneys? How many do we have in the area? I know there is one in GTown.

Long line of campers there last night

i'm actually surprised. releases are actually pretty chill at home. i'm up in NYC for the weekend and its crazy up here. lines are 200-300 deep for FCFS and people camp out for days. I'm about to strike out :smh:

Any ideas where I can buy CDG chucks? I'm assuming Barneys? How many do we have in the area? I know there is one in GTown.

Gotta be more specific. There are at least three different versions that came out. Multiple places have them or can order them online.

Gotta be more specific. There are at least three different versions that came out. Multiple places have them or can order them online.

I think they are the more recent ones. I believe they are the "70's?"

Any idea where I can find them? Don't want to buy online.

Checked out KickkSpot for the first time. Not bad, at all.
Yeah the place is pretty cool, would be nice if they moved out of G-Town to a bigger location.  I am sure the rent is CRAZY down in that area, especially with a competing sneaker spot down the street from them.  Literally like 4 doors down.

Yeah the place is pretty cool, would be nice if they moved out of G-Town to a bigger location.  I am sure the rent is CRAZY down in that area, especially with a competing sneaker spot down the street from them.  Literally like 4 doors down.

they used to be in white flint mall in MD. THAT location was the size of a small bedroom. i actually went to high school with alex and emerson. cool people. georgetown is a good spot though and they have a good clientele such as wale, joe hayden, etc. idk how much business they get on a regular basis, but they're selection is nice.

they used to be in white flint mall in MD. THAT location was the size of a small bedroom. i actually went to high school with alex and emerson. cool people. georgetown is a good spot though and they have a good clientele such as wale, joe hayden, etc. idk how much business they get on a regular basis, but they're selection is nice.
I am just running the imaginary numbers, but you would think you could get a bigger spot in MD or VA for cheaper and the spot be bigger and better parking.  I am certainly not in their pocket and not making business decisions, just outside looking in.  Figured the bigger spot would let them showcase more of their selection.  Either way I am still shopping at them if the price is right.

Are you referring to Major?

Side note: I saw the prices for the Banned 1s that Kickkspot listed...Debating if I should do it.

I am just running the imaginary numbers, but you would think you could get a bigger spot in MD or VA for cheaper and the spot be bigger and better parking.  I am certainly not in their pocket and not making business decisions, just outside looking in.  Figured the bigger spot would let them showcase more of their selection.  Either way I am still shopping at them if the price is right.

no i agree. the location itself isnt ideal, but georgetown is the place to be. however, that comes with a high price tag in terms of rent. but people would rather go out there to shop the various stores vs making separate trips elsewhere. i think thats why paul's shop in leesburg closed down. it was just too far and didnt get much traffic.

Are you referring to Major?

Side note: I saw the prices for the Banned 1s that Kickkspot listed...Debating if I should do it.

they're cheaper on GOAT

Back
Top Bottom