Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Thanks for the info..

Having 2 brothers who's bday's both fall in September.. a week apart from each other and have a seemingly heroin addiction to shoes is no bueno. 3 pairs it is then..smh

Thanks for the info..

Having 2 brothers who's bday's both fall in September.. a week apart from each other and have a seemingly heroin addiction to shoes is no bueno. 3 pairs it is then..smh

Thanks for the info..

Thanks for the info..

Thanks for the info..

Thanks for the info..

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Rod301 wrote:

The Footaction In PG Mall Is Doin A Midnight Release That Nite... So If Anybodys Tryna Copp Then Thats Your Best Bet.   
You def. in the wrong forum talking that craziness.

roll.gif

Word.
laugh.gif

oh cool..so its not like a limited release where yu have to camp out for?

I was thinkin it was gonna be as bad tha spacejams but i guess not ! =)

oh cool..so its not like a limited release where yu have to camp out for?

I was thinkin it was gonna be as bad tha spacejams but i guess not ! =)

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Rod301 wrote:

The Footaction In PG Mall Is Doin A Midnight Release That Nite... So If Anybodys Tryna Copp Then Thats Your Best Bet.   

roll.gif

Word.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If You Get Out There Early Thats A Gaurenteed Pair. If You Sit An Try An Order Online At Midnight Then You Gotta Take The Chance Of Them Sellin Out Your Size. Its Dudes Up There That Will Hold A Pair For You If You Know How To Ask. Dude In Metro Shoes Said He Would Hold A Pair For Me But Im Bout To Pass On These... 

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Rod301 wrote:

roll.gif

Word.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If You Get Out There Early Thats A Gaurenteed Pair. If You Sit An Try An Order Online At Midnight Then You Gotta Take The Chance Of Them Sellin Out Your Size. Its Dudes Up There That Will Hold A Pair For You If You Know How To Ask. Dude In Metro Shoes Said He Would Hold A Pair For Me But Im Bout To Pass On These... 

Back
Top Bottom