Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

yeezy? is fcfs mostly ?
This time around, it looks to be more raffles and the adidas Confirmed app. The only concrete info I can see so far is the Footaction at Potomac Mills is a raffle and it ends tomorrow (so get over there now!)

EDIT: Foot Lockers at Pentagon and Tysons are raffles. MD peeps, you have PG Plaza and Towson.

Last edited:

This time around, it looks to be more raffles and the adidas Confirmed app. The only concrete info I can see so far is the Footaction at Potomac Mills is a raffle and it ends tomorrow (so get over there now!)

EDIT: Foot Lockers at Pentagon and Tysons are raffles. MD peeps, you have PG Plaza and Towson.
appreciate it, i peeped also finish line and Adidas both in annapolis are raffles

Add Commonwealth to the list of raffles. Purchase required for a ticket. No minimum purchase required (buy a sticker?)

Is it tough winning raffles out in Tysons? That's the closest mall to me lol

ive never won anything from there, so idk tbh. i wouldn't be surprised if they backdoor their pairs though.

anyone score on the confirmed app? i thought i had a good chance, but i took the L
Yes/no.

Hit on a full size above my preferred. Botched my method and couldn't exit my process on iOS so the pair was released after the 15 second timer went off 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

appreciate that...

Any of yall got hookups at shoe stores??
Im tryna get some nike boots below retail

Back
Top Bottom