OFFICIAL SHY GLIZZY / GLIZZY GANG THREAD

ive seen conflicting post on dude and i get it . at first i didnt see what the big deal was but these are the joints that turned me around 

imo young jefe is a classic .  some of my favs 

snow angel is just 
mean.gif

she come from the slums , grew up on first of the month

know how to shoot a gun her father fought in vietnam

she so _ fun yea she so _ fun , she had a lot of _ she say im the dopest one 

pimp.gif

3 glizzy got off 

still getting into Law 3 , but as of yet it doesnt hit as hard as young jefe . fav joints as of yet are anywhere , funeral , what to do , and everything golden . . ..

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] young Jefe holmes

I think so around respect with the tech & no secret days
i liked she fell in love . i thought he would have more momentum after that ...

i wonder how he feels about glizzy affiliation with meek . rappers get sensitive about that kinda thing 

He gonna drop the ball like fat trel

Wale will never get help carrying dc

Nahbruh, trel been trash and eatin stripper ***.

You Just gota get past shys voice, law 3 goes hard, thats the first tape i heard. Gona have to check out that young jefe tho.

From the area so of course know about Shy. Anyhow, as long as yall keep posting these other rappers in here then he has a spot too :lol:. Dude has gotten better though. Trel had potential but I think Shy has passed him as far as more popular in the area.

BAltimore love Glizzy forreal. Dude been here so much its ridiculous, i hear his music so much here i be forgetting he from 
DC, i like trel old stuff tho. way nicer than glizzy but glizzy ended up in a better spot tho. Not sure how Ross can market trel

Back
Top Bottom