OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Does anybody have that picture of all (maybe not all?) the co.jp dunks ? they are all on the floor in some room... THANKS
smile.gif

edit:

Name change #2 .. maybe a little clearer?

I guess I can add some of my own to the first page as well
smile.gif

3471295063_a8ebd8aba4_o.jpg

3871293535_218fa3866e_o.jpg

3907451942_e9da1da1bb_o.jpg

Guessing this is what you were referring to. Belonged to a guy named Sigma if I recall right. These pictures are probably 5-6 years old.

85vo4yo.jpg

86j4lqc.jpg

6jdrnmd.jpg

Ah man. I remember those pics. Just goes to show that all Nike needs to do is produce some two tone dunks with nylon tongues. It's definitely one of mydream goals to have the full co.jp hi and low set one day.

Best picture ever. I love co.jps. I love my spark blues and would love to have another pair. I need a pair of knicks DS BADLY! Someone want to help point me inthe right direction of a pair? size 8.5-9.
smile.gif

id be happy wit a pair of the navyblue/grey lows, ultramans, reverse supas, and michigans....scratch that ALL!!

Wow...nice. I've been done with dunks for a little while now, but I could use a few of these....

But on a side note....are ALL of those really co.jp?

that pic is on point! i never get sick seeing that picture whenever it is posted, and for all co.jp big footed fans, all co.jps run up to sz12, and some up tosz13, but good luck with them though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by QUADXDAMAGE

^no, some are LE's and pro b's released in the states

anyone has size 12 spark blues out there??
I have reverse's of those that are in that pic in a 13.

I would give my left nut for most of those, guaranteed impossible to find in a 12+...

Back
Top Bottom