OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

"Un Forbes" Vegas gold.
2003 Overseas UK release

After about 12 years of searching, I finally got my grails.

Nike Dunk Low Pro ND. White/Cinder

I've been searching for awhile since I first saw these back in 03. Euro exclusive. In the past 12 years I've only seen about 4-5 people post pictures owning/wearing them. And only seen them for sale about 3-4 times and never in my size. So I pretty stoked to find a DS pair in my size and affordable.

Both my Nike dunk grails. Gum soles were always a hit with me... until they started looking more brown than orange.

After about 12 years of searching, I finally got my grails.

Nike Dunk Low Pro ND. White/Cinder

I've been searching for awhile since I first saw these back in 03. Euro exclusive. In the past 12 years I've only seen about 4-5 people post pictures owning/wearing them. And only seen them for sale about 3-4 times and never in my size. So I pretty stoked to find a DS pair in my size and affordable.

Both my Nike dunk grails. Gum soles were always a hit with me... until they started looking more brown than orange.

Mannnnnn reserve Ross dunks, sick and my size too. Congrats man!:smokin:smokin

DS Brown stussy's and DS undft's coming in as well. Mad as hell I won't be around to take wear em while I'm on the road :smh: if anyone has 99 DS size 10 St Johns they want to get rid of DM me8) not interested in the remakes.

Last edited:
I wish I had reps to give out.

DS Currys :smokin

And INFRmurasame...:smh: :smh: :smh: Absolutely killed it.

Incredible.

My pair is so beat and wrinkly. Wore them with pride. Such a great shoe.

I was eye balling those lows. Not sure if I wanna pull the trigger.

They look better in person. Leather is a bit stiff initially. The Lunarlon sockliner makes it more comfortable than your usual Dunks. Love the wax laces. :smokin They're nice... but not $140 nice. Maybe $110.

In hindsight, I should've went for the obsidian colored pair (bought a ton of black/white sneakers lately)... although getting these over here was quite an effort here as it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom