OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

From WDYWT, 2002 Oxides Dunk Lows.

Something about aged beat up classic colorway dunks is something.

IG - @dunksrnice
I need those Oxides Dunks in my life right now 
nthat.gif
frown.gif
....interested in anything sz 8/8.5 
nerd.gif

all of them pretty much beaters, but I try not to wear as much cuz Im afraid to clean suede...ignore blk SBs (daily work sneakers)....donno if those safaris count?

Once I get my life together Ill try to buy these again as close to DS as I can

My little contribution....

Took me years to finally get a DS pair :tongue:

Completed the OG preme set 8) all were Originally DS

I've pretty much had all the co.jp/euro/FA Stuff I ever wanted posting some more stuff soon as it comes in.

One of my favorite threads on NT. Makes me SMH at myself for getting rid of so many dunks while in college. Hunting for pairs all over again (10-10.5 boys?) which I admit is a little fun.

The past couple of days:

The threads are literally bursting out of the Takashis now.

So sick.

Dunk bros. (and sisters?): I'm trying to find a picture of a pair I used to have in 2004-2005, purchased from urban outfitters. All I can remember is it being denim in color with yellow accents. Any ideas? Tried googling to no avail. Figured if anyone could help it'd be here.

thanks!

was it these?

thanks!

was it these?

Nah, but I do regret selling those haha.

They were a low, with a yellow lace option. Overall a dark blueish color...Really bugging me. Starting to think they were just the dirty denims with a lace swap.

Last edited:
Found em.

From an eBay auction.
Part of the "laundry pack". I remember the insole having dry clean/iron only symbols. Now to find my 10.

Last edited:
^oooh yea i remember seeing pairs of those floating around a few years ago on ebay... tougher to find now

This is the first pair I have ever bought in doubles and triples. I only had about maybe 30 sneakers at the time but this was 3 of the 30. lol. I no longer have a pair. Hay and Maple has a special place in my heart. :smile:

Those are the Stussy Dunks, not the Hay/Maples.

I feel you on the Hay/Maples though. Had two pairs myself and beat both into the ground. :nthat:

Those are the Stussy Dunks, not the Hay/Maples.

I feel you on the Hay/Maples though. Had two pairs myself and beat both into the ground.
nthat.gif
Ahhhh you sir are right. I thought it was just the filter of the picture. But I should have known the tongue isn't mesh on that pair.

The newer dunks these days are so STIFF, such a shame.

Found em.

From an eBay auction.
Part of the "laundry pack". I remember the insole having dry clean/iron only symbols. Now to find my 10.

I still have these from urban outfitters they are beat to death the laundry logos inside the insole area pretty much rubbed off

^ picture I found online

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom