OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

nice dunks everyone .. liking those reverse syracuse up there

finally got a pair of maple hays .. DS!!!

JDocs callin' me out!

I'll take pics this weekend.

Those Curry's are gorgeous. Seeing those Olives brought back memories.

Just won these black/goldenrod Dunk hi's for 66.99 shipped.

So pumped.  I know if they were bigger Jake would've outbid me.  Being able to fit 11 FTW!

Goldenrod Hi's

Originally Posted by saiyan Xtreme

4592173056_e50e5de0db.jpg

Info on the greenish pair on the right
pimp.gif
?

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

So pumped.  I know if they were bigger Jake would've outbid me.  Being able to fit 11 FTW!

Goldenrod Hi's

This is true... Those are very nice indeed!!!!!

^^ jwdanklefs - that's funny, i was bidding on those too. congrats on the goldenrods, good price for those shoes. hope they look as good in person as the pics.

They were purchased when they first released (Celtics).
I was working at FTL at the time and I remember jumping up and down when i opened up the shipment...haha.
These are a sz10.5

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Goldenrod Hi's

Biglefty23,

You must be thrilled man you posted those in both threads, haha. Glad I could hook you up.

Don't forget to check the rest of my auctions, I think they end tomorrow.

Originally Posted by HipHopCaliber

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Goldenrod Hi's

Biglefty23,

You must be thrilled man you posted those in both threads, haha. Glad I could hook you up.

Don't forget to check the rest of my auctions, I think they end tomorrow.
i almost was about to snipe u on those golden rods but i went for the oxide lows instead.....hiphop did u raise the starting bid on the stillwaters last time i checked i coulda swore the first bid was 59.99

yea i got really lucky wit that one..im so siked...i guess everyone gets lucky sometime or another...i got the knicks version ds for a lil over 40 shipped in like jan/feb...that was my biggest steal prior to this...well actually i have got stuff for a lil cheaper and theres always all the great stuff im able to get thru my footlocker connect on the 50 % off , but as far as grail status type of stuff  these are my biggest steals

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Info on the greenish pair on the right
pimp.gif
?

Nike dunk low pro. Lt stone/white-faded olive "olive dunks" or "Stone olive dunks"
Released around 2002 along side "stone mesa dunks", "oxide dunks", and a couple more of the fat tongue pre sb dunks.

I need to track down a pair of those... or at least the wmn's version.

anyone who wears us 9 mens in dunk lows and is interested in some dope 03 lows, pm me. first person to pm gets the link as i don't know anyone here.

^ Dang I need to UNDS my pair... Funny thing is, I kinda like how the pic of the beat pair looks more than the DS pair...

Back
Top Bottom