main charechters kinda a douche loser tho

katies hot

pill poppin kush head females ftw

its not bad
main charechters kinda a douche loser tho

katies hot

pill poppin kush head females ftw

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

So there needs to be nudity and cursing in order for a show to flourish? Funny cause 98% of NT was beasting over The Hard Times of RJ Berger....a show on MTV. Imagine if it was a British show at first. What about Degrassi?

Why does Degrassi get a pass and not this show?

all I am saying is, it's cool if you have your opinions, but atleast give the show a chance before you start to copy what the next man says. Comparing the first episode to an established series in another country. Where they do that at?

-The Juice
(be a sheep and copy me please)
The thing is, personally speaking of course, i'm not even comparing it to the series as a whole, just matching up this episode, because that was their intent in copying the storyline.
Seems to me, as seen in your first post in this thread, that you have something against folks who favor the original source of content instead of the new remake. That's cool, that's your deal, but that's not what it is.

You mentioned The Office, I feel the OG was god-awful, that the US version $*+% on it time and time again.

Never seen RJ berger, but the previews look funny. 

I'm pretty much done here
smile.gif

So there needs to be nudity and cursing in order for a show to flourish? Funny cause 98% of NT was beasting over The Hard Times of RJ Berger....a show on MTV. Imagine if it was a British show at first. What about Degrassi?

all I am saying is, it's cool if you have your opinions, but atleast give the show a chance before you start to copy what the next man says. Comparing the first episode to an established series in another country. Where they do that at?

-The Juice
The thing is, personally speaking of course, i'm not even comparing it to the series as a whole, just matching up this episode, because that was their intent in copying the storyline.
Seems to me, as seen in your first post in this thread, that you have something against folks who favor the original source of content instead of the new remake. That's cool, that's your deal, but that's not what it is.

You mentioned The Office, I feel the OG was god-awful, that the US version $*+% on it time and time again.

smile.gif

-The Juice
maybe degrassi gets a pass because there wasn't really a show like that...

rj berger sucked.
my life as liz>

-The Juice
maybe degrassi gets a pass because there wasn't really a show like that...

rj berger sucked.
my life as liz>

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

-The Juice

smile.gif
Respectable opinion sir

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

-The Juice

smile.gif
Respectable opinion sir

-The Juice

Watched this tonight because some jawn wanted me to.
30t6p3b.gif
Worst hour of television I've ever witnessed.

Watched this tonight because some jawn wanted me to.
30t6p3b.gif
Worst hour of television I've ever witnessed.

i hope the fix the voice delay problem. i think its kinda cool they found some people that look like the uk characters. mtv was the wrong network if they wanted this to be like the uk version.

i hope the fix the voice delay problem. i think its kinda cool they found some people that look like the uk characters. mtv was the wrong network if they wanted this to be like the uk version.

Back
Top Bottom