OFFICIAL: SKU THREAD PLEASE POST SKU #'s HERE NIKE/FTL/FTA/CHAMPS FOR ALL TO ENJOY

Jordan 9's

41-05321-2-04 White/Black
41-05273-8-04 Citrus
41-05354-6-04 Charcoal

Griffey Max 1

44-15026-5-04 Hot Red pair
44-17242-6-04 Black/Silver

41-14139-0-04 Lebron 8's 1st CW

Stock locator dosent work with 50% off. The policy says " stock locator MUST NOT be used in conjunction with Employee Appreciation Days(when product is offered at 50% or more to company associates). It CAN be used during Friends & Family events."

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Stock locator dosent work with 50% off. The policy says " stock locator MUST NOT be used in conjunction with Employee Appreciation Days(when product is offered at 50% or more to company associates). It CAN be used during Friends & Family events."

Is that for Foot Locker only? I know at Champs we can order stuff.

YO! ^ Yes, that's all dept. EXCEPT Champs. I read on the Champs email print out that stock locators were good as long as the $2 shipping was paid. Soooooo I been on the hunt for UPC's since Champs sku's are different.
30t6p3b.gif
DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Yes, that's all dept. EXCEPT Champs. I read on the Champs email print out that stock locators were good as long as the $2 shipping was paid. Soooooo I been on the hunt for UPC's since Champs sku's are different.
30t6p3b.gif
DF!!!

Great that stinks. I wanted to order Kobes.

30t6p3b.gif
DF!!!

So what happens to FTL orders placed via stock locator?

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

30t6p3b.gif
DF!!!

So what happens to FTL orders placed via stock locator?
If you placed an order via stock locator using the 50, it should still get shipped.  But someone (store manager) could possibly get in trouble.  If your manager knows I wouldn't worry about it.

A couple of guys from the Footlocker I work at went to Champs to stock locate.  One of them even went to another Footlocker and that manager stock located a pair of shoes for him.  Our store manager wouldn't do it.

Can anyone please provide me with the footlocker product number for air griffeys fresh waters.

i wear a side 8.5

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Yea they are still out there, pic is not mine and I don't know where it was taken.
2uttieg.jpg

ASG Kobes also.
k4ffph.jpg

Can someone give me some info on those all black Lebron VII with the little bit of gold ? Those are 
pimp.gif

Start posting some Champs SKU's please (cement 3 preferably). And im a newb since I have never done this but in most cases thse are done by phone order right?

Back
Top Bottom