:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

laugh.gif
 Word. Just panicking because I JUST got these.

Magic eraser did the trick as always.

had do do my monthly regular rotation cleaning. i love jason markk. its a lot gentler for my shoes. i just use dawn for the soles unless they are white or clear i use the jason mark. 

Hey NT just wondering if u guys can help me. I accidentally pulled off a piece of leather. ( a tiny bit ) and was wondering how u could fix that or make it flush again. Thanks FAM.

Before I play in the ajXII's is there anything you guys recommend putting on them that'd help them stay clean? Or what do you use to clean them after

wanted to get some feedback on painting the wings on 2012 bred 4's. They started yellowing about 3 months after I got them and I'm not sure how I should go about painting them. Andyideas or suggestions would be great.

Last edited:
Guys how do i clean the liner on the inside of 5s to look new again?

How should I go about cleaning my Undftd 5s in general?

wanted to get some feedback on painting the wings on 2012 bred 4's. They started yellowing about 3 months after I got them and I'm not sure how I should go about painting them. Andyideas or suggestions would be great.

dont paint them, tape them off and treat them as you would a yellowing sole.

if you really wanna paint them mix your greys to get the right shade, adhesion promoter, paint, seal.

Hi guys, im a total newbie here and i was wondering if any of you guys could help me out. How in the world can i remove this shiny mark on my aj6 nubuck? It was just a normal line and then i brushed it with suede brush but then it started to spread. Heres a pic

Thanks guys, i really appreciate the help

Hi guys, im a total newbie here and i was wondering if any of you guys could help me out. How in the world can i remove this shiny mark on my aj6 nubuck? It was just a normal line and then i brushed it with suede brush but then it started to spread. Heres a pic

Thanks guys, i really appreciate the help
Go to footlocker and get a Mint Suede and Nubuck cleaning kit. Use the stone and the brush to remove that mark and you should be gtg.

Any quick fix I can do with these toe box? That don't require buying some expensive paint.. Looking for a cheap and quick fix (if there's any)

Back
Top Bottom