:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Anybody know I can get that scuff of my Independence Day 5s?

For the first time ever I wore my 2007 Aqua Jordan 8s yesterday. I'm concerned about wearing them. I want to keep them wearable.Will they crumble because I kept them deadstock for a long time? How long will they be wearable for? Any info or opinions on this?

For the first time ever I wore my 2007 Aqua Jordan 8s yesterday. I'm concerned about wearing them. I want to keep them wearable.Will they crumble because I kept them deadstock for a long time? How long will they be wearable for? Any info or opinions on this?

:smh:

anyone use these before since i cant find barge cement anywhere except online
609747_front500.jpg
i haven't used it before but i heard it works just as well. Just know that you don't want to use the yellow textured one on shoes with translucent soles like 6s and 11s when doing sole swaps or else it will show through the shoe. At any rate, try to find the clear one lol

if you go to angelusdirect.com and look under their collectors edition paints they have colors preset for you already; mostly for Jordan's for about $5. They should have the aqua color way. You can use Jason mark to clean it I guess. I never used it but the community says its good lol
thanks

i haven't used it before but i heard it works just as well. Just know that you don't want to use the yellow textured one on shoes with translucent soles like 6s and 11s when doing sole swaps or else it will show through the shoe. At any rate, try to find the clear one lol

Last edited:
You should be fine depending on how you stored them. Those are notorious for paint cracking so you can def expect that.  You should wear them at least once a month for a few minutes around the house to keep the midsoles in wearable condition rather than just letting them sit.
You should be fine depending on how you stored them. Those are notorious for paint cracking so you can def expect that.  You should wear them at least once a month for a few minutes around the house to keep the midsoles in wearable condition rather than just letting them sit.
[/quote Yeah I'm going to try to wear them more now. I stored them in a closet with no paper and no zip bags.

I'm having trouble mixing the right tone of grey for my 99 Cement 4s Im doing a sole swap on. Does anyone know how to mix the grey? 

what inserts should i buy to reduce paint cracking for jordan 3s and 4s? any recommendations?

they should be fine imo. Very rarely have I seen pairs from 2003+ that require a sole swap. They should be fine however as the person above said the paint above will definitely crack within 2-3 wears.

So I'll be getting the 40 volume developer this week. How would I apply it on my 11s? Do I add Oxi-clean and mix it before applying? Thanks.

So I'll be getting the 40 volume developer this week. How would I apply it on my 11s? Do I add Oxi-clean and mix it before applying? Thanks.
Use a toothbrush to apply and you can add a pinch of oxi. (Literally a pinch) and mix it. Or you can also just use 40 vol by itself it works good too but I wouldn't go buy oxi clean JUST to use it on that. If you have it at home then go ahead and use it

Hi Guys,

I am somewhat new here to the forums, so I hope this is in the right spot.  I recently wore my OG Jordan XVIs when I noticed that the shoe is starting to separate from the midsole.  The shoes are still wearable, and for the most part, it is not noticeable.  In the picture below, I had to push the side of the shoe to show where it is separating.  If I didn't push it, it will sit flush on the midsole.  Other than this separation, the shoes are in great condition, and I am hoping to get more mileage out of them.  Can somebody please recommend a glue that I would be able to apply to the shoe so that it doesn't fully separate?

Thanks in advance

Jason mark fuked up the suede on my black grapes I will never use it on suede again. It's great with regular shoes but it fuks up suede

I need help dyeing the yellow candy pack iis. Any one have experience with the lighter colors? Will add pics later

Back
Top Bottom