Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

This is the official reselling thread where NT members can freely talk about resell. Topics of discussion include: Bot talk, proxy talk, backdooring, upcoming releases, stock levels, potential profits, how to cop, etc.

RULES:
-As per NT rules, no buying/selling allowed in the thread
-Topics must consist of SNEAKERS ONLY. No clothing/accessories etc
-Topics can be about any sneaker brand/upcoming sneaker release.
-All resell talk should be directed here and removed from any other thread

Reselling is apart of the Sneaker Culture now and it is about time NT incorporates it into the site.

Let me get this out the way here as well- I backdoor and tbh i have no idea about bots and proxies although I have a slight idea so whoever has that knowledge and wants to add that'd be great.

Air Jordan 11 "Cap and Gown"

Release date: 5/26/18

Retail Price: $250
CAPPP.jpg

These gonna brick hard af. The limited release earlier already dropped prices down to a little above retail. When the more general release hits this Saturday, I am predicting prices to fall drastically and you will probably be taking a loss on these. That retail price of $250 just leaves very minimal room for profit.

The only way I see you making money on these is selling locally but even then you'd be making maybe 30-50 each pair. If you can secure multiples then that adds up but to me it's not even worth it.

I wouldn't recommend going after these at all unless for a personal of course.

Black 11s are a brick for sure. Not sure why since space jams and red 11s had way more pairs and were reselling better.

Also don't forget the SNKRS Homage pairs will be coming in this week. Perfect opportunity to cash out the broke bois in your local areas. This will probably be the last major chance to stock up on some pairs as these were limited and I don't think they will be restocking.

Money sizes are 7-10 and also 5/5.5 believe it or not. I will definitely be on the hunt for some extras this week.

Just picked up a sz 5 today for $200 locally, I consider that a steal.

Who bought wave runners when they were going for close to $400 after release date? Checked prices yesterday and so far so good. Hoping that the speculated “world wide” release doesn’t happen and move on to a different color way.

Also don't forget the SNKRS Homage pairs will be coming in this week. Perfect opportunity to cash out the broke bois in your local areas. This will probably be the last major chance to stock up on some pairs as these were limited and I don't think they will be restocking.

Money sizes are 7-10 and also 5/5.5 believe it or not. I will definitely be on the hunt for some extras this week.

Just picked up a sz 5 today for $200 locally, I consider that a steal.
Damn nice!! Yeah talking with someone for a 9, dude wants $290, gonna see if he’ll take less,

Numbered homages are at about $1,100 for money sizes. I expect non numbered to settle at around a bit above half $500-$700 in a few months.

Tbh buying any money sz for under $300 is a good investment.

Damn nice!! Yeah talking with someone for a 9, dude wants $290, gonna see if he’ll take less,
290 is decent if you're looking to hold but def try to get him down some more. If you get down to 260-270 range I would jump on that in a heartbeat.

waiting for clay greens to get back up there. Crazy they were so limited but market tanked. But as with all Jordan 1's it's always good to hold some pairs.

I think bigger sizes 11-13 will settle around 350-400 so there is also an investment to be made there as well. Especially since you can buy those sizes for low 200s rn.

Jordan 1s are the only jordans flipping. Cant wait for shadows to skyrocket. I expect during fall winter time

im at 20 pairs of homages, this week i wanna get to at least 30 so hopefully I catch some more pairs.

im at 20 pairs of homages, this week i wanna get to at least 30 so hopefully I catch some more pairs.
Jeesus, Im assuming most of those are backdoor?
I wish I could be like some of you and buy resell and sell when resell prices increase even more. Its a little difficult to forecast how much more a shoe will increase in price if you're already buying at a resell price (hyped sneakers like Yeezys, ultra limited sneakers excluded). I just stick to what safe and try to purchase for retail, and if not move on to the next one.

Last edited:
Jeesus, Im assuming most of those are backdoor?
I wish I could be like some of you and buy resell and sell when resell prices increase even more. Its a little difficult to forecast how much more a shoe will increase in price if you're already buying at a resell price (hyped sneakers like Yeezys, ultra limited sneakers excluded). I just stick to what safe and try to purchase for retail, and if not move on to the next one.
Yup majority thru backdooring. And that’s what this thread was made for, so we can project and put in our own insights of where a shoe is gonna go. Like I said to keep it safe for this release anything under 300 for money sizes you will make money on in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom