Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

Anyone ever sold a shoe on stock x with their payout being sent to their bank account? How long does that take?

Straight to the bank acc? Mine usually gets paid out same day of authentication onto my Paypal.

That volume :smokin my record is only 25 pairs of bred 1s but I also only pay box price. How'd you guys get into this? Im not a sneaker person per se but my little homie found a store in the bx with GS varsity red 6s years ago on clearance 39 or 49 a pair. I sharked him the money to buy the inventory and he put me up on the hustle.
Yup, this was my record, all 111 to one buyer. Hopefully next year I can do 200. All the pairs were acquired within 9 months so it was good.

BB&T

As soon as payout is sent, it’s there next day

I might just be stressing but I got my payout sent yesterday and I put it to where I want it to my bank account and it’s still not there (they did say up to 3 business days) I’m just afraid that I accidentally made a typo on my bank info

I got into this initially cause I used to like collecting Jordan’s. I used to buy used shoes, clean them up and flip them to be able to buy my own pairs

First flip was 2000 Columbia 11s I bought for $85, iced up the bottoms and sold for $325

And then I eventually stopped caring about Jordan’s for wearing and focused more on flipping

I might just be stressing but I got my payout sent yesterday and I put it to where I want it to my bank account and it’s still not there (they did say up to 3 business days) I’m just afraid that I accidentally made a typo on my bank info
Probably cause thanksgiving

Same, I used to want to collect but when I noticed people flipping, I got insprired to do that.

Got a long way to go but I’m graduating college soon and flipping shoes is my job.

PayPal is usually same day, if I have it sent to my bank it takes 2-3 days. Don’t strees, sometimes it takes a minute

Is there a theory on why 2018 shadows aren't movin in price like other number 1's?

What’s market gonna look like on spider man Chicago’s?

Not gonna lie I find it hard to imagine that these are a hit. They’re a GR and simply not the OG Chicago 1s

I’m hearing some stuff bout the release, don’t know if it’s true 100% yet ask your plugs to make sure

Seems like Spider-Man will be footstores and sports illustrated 1s will be urban accounts

Like pine/court purple and blue moon/clay green

Back
Top Bottom