Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

Are the spiderman bricks? Yall think I should sell 285 day of release?

I actually like them but Im broke.

What releases y'all think have the highest resell value between today and tomorrow besides the off whites?

Lobster dunks, Doernbecher dunks, small sizes 4-5.5 and 8-9.5 in spider man 1s.

FOG Nike is also a big hit

If you can afford to hold FOGs, I’d cash out for them. I’m thinking they will settle at 1.3-1.5k when it’s all said and done

If you’re going for them I’d suggest you sell now or do pre orders. I think prices gonna drop on release day

329E1A78-8C01-4FBD-A801-F39E59F40CEE.jpeg

Prices dropped heavy on those 1s like I expected, my Chinese buyer didn’t want so I was hectic.

I ended up changing my mind last minute and going for them, but I had already sold pairs when they were still decent so all in all, was an ok release.

I didnt get many of them. Didn’t really have interest from a lot of people and profit margin was low on apps. Just for a few yeezys and 1s today for pre sold pairs.

app bricks. bae sizes will go up faster than other sizes. do what you want but yeezy 700s cost a lot to play with.

I think I might sit on the static reflective I got... prices going down a lot but i think they'll rise again once all the clowns sell their pairs.

I think I might sit on the static reflective I got... prices going down a lot but i think they'll rise again once all the clowns sell their pairs.

Clowns :lol:

But nah man do you. I personally wouldn’t sit on a few of these I’d rather sit on something else.

Never really understood the allure of being a reseller who doesn't want to sell :lol: but I think those reflectives will have a wider release sooner than later. If you've already flipped a few pairs and playing with house money might be worth the gamble.

Never really understood the allure of being a reseller who doesn't want to sell :lol: but I think those reflectives will have a wider release sooner than later. If you've already flipped a few pairs and playing with house money might be worth the gamble.

People like to sit on pairs for obvious reasons but me personally I only sit on heat or small size Jordan 1s. Even then if someone is willing to pay slightly less than what I’m asking, I’m gonna sell it.

I’m no resell god but I would always take a sale over waiting a few months for some extra dollars

Back
Top Bottom