Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

People like to sit on pairs for obvious reasons but me personally I only sit on heat or small size Jordan 1s. Even then if someone is willing to pay slightly less than what I’m asking, I’m gonna sell it.

I’m no resell god but I would always take a sale over waiting a few months for some extra dollars
I mean I can dig the concept, I'm sitting on a couple grade school purp and green that I'm just gonna try and forget I have for a couple years. Didn't get enough Spideys to sit on any but think they will do well in a few years.

yeah i'm not down with the whole holding thing anymore, make the quick cash and move on to the next release.

perfect example would be court purples, they peaked on release day (500ish) and have just dropped to low 400s.. they will go up eventually and I think they will be a 700-800 shoe like SBB after a couple years but is holding a shoe for a couple years worth it? to each their own.

Only time I would hold something now is if I am forced to because they brick hard.

Exactly. I should’ve sold some purples when they were at 500. I’m holding 1 pair now but will probably sell it next month. Holding shoes for a year or more is only worth it if you buy a massive amount. Like at least a size run.

Me personally, I’ll hold 1 or 2 shoes for shoe events but the rest needs to be sold. Also I’ve learned to stop hurting over the fact that some shoes increased in value like a Month after I sold them. There’s always next release

I have some shoes that I am holding because they bricked (acronym prestos) got 3 pairs left and I paid 220 each for them. I’m holding some fear of gods for 6 months- a year but only because I’m pretty confident they will shoot up in value

73B746CE-0FB7-4691-824F-724AF9CBF71B.jpeg 24E7B2AA-AC4D-4534-A2C1-150922FF86CE.jpeg B848E641-911D-4A8C-A475-FEB1CF1F951B.jpeg 7739D162-21DA-45EC-9C81-F69C56B6A541.jpeg 98C45E41-AED7-43DD-8742-19CA5E7E7DB0.jpeg 8B64A596-CBC6-41D6-820D-AC925CF4D93A.jpeg 6313285F-3217-4E97-8FF5-E850DEEC2852.jpeg 5E335991-ABD1-4430-9046-FBCD6D5AD256.jpeg

Happy New Years everyone. Figured I’d post a little recap of 2018, here are some of releases I picked up throughout 2018 in bulk: bred toes, game royals, shadows, clay green, homage, court purple, ROTY, and sports illustrated etc etc

Let’s make even more money in 2019, wish everyone success

UTILITY.jpg

Go to your stores and clear out this style code: AJ7747-100, it is an air force 1.

Retail is $100

Go for sizes 8-12

you can clear 50+ profit on each shoe, I've already sold about 10 pairs and counting.

Go to your stores and clear out this style code: AJ7747-100, it is an air force 1.

Retail is $100

Go for sizes 8-12

you can clear 50+ profit on each shoe, I've already sold about 10 pairs and counting.
Good find. How do you go about researching shoes to resell that aren't hype/Jordan/Yeezy?

Anyone comment on if goat auto cancels if u dont ship to the 'ship by' date on the ups label email....got a couple reflective v2s that might not make it in time.

Normally dont call it so close but i sold all my pairs fri-sat, thinking ahead theyd drop in price, and wow did they..

I know some think theyll go up in value, but with 'exclusive' yeezys tending to restock in big numbers i just sold

Last edited:
Good find. How do you go about researching shoes to resell that aren't hype/Jordan/Yeezy?

Local groups check out consensus of your non sneakerhead friends, the Forest Gump Cortez had profit too before they restocked a million times.

Anyone comment on if goat auto cancels if u dont ship to the 'ship by' date on the ups label email....got a couple reflective v2s that might not make it in time.

Normally dont call it so close but i sold all my pairs fri-sat, thinking ahead theyd drop in price, and wow did they..

I know some think theyll go up in value, but with 'exclusive' yeezys tending to restock in big numbers i just sold

Last edited:
I would’ve sold mine If I got movement on my package earlier lol but I didn’t. The people that won are the ones who got their shoes like 2 days after the drop and sold for the high. I’ll wait it out a little to see if market goes up

Thx guys, gonna jig it, im cool with my ups people, never thought theyd go for something like that tho, b/c then what wouldnt it be on them if i go ghost.
I mean i know all my shipping people but idk if they trust me like that if that is the case

Im only gonna be a day late on one, maybe 2 packages in any case..

Was able to pick up size 8.5 and a 9 of the sports illustrated for retail at my local mall,
Should be able to hold for a bit,
Unless you fellas
Think they won’t rise much more, I’m thinking they will.

Also, the new tax stockx is collecting is a bit concerning.

Sports illustrated 1s will go up for sure. It’s a nice concept, color way isn’t trash, they just got released in a bad time (after Christmas where everyone is broke).

As for that stockx tax, it doesn’t look concerning to me, what are you concerned about exactly?

It depends on what you consider "going up". it being worth $100 more a year later is $0.27 increase every day. Holding should only be for people who have bulk, 1 or 2 pairs wont do anything might as well just make your quick cash and move on.

Also with that being said, I dont think they will go up.

In 6 months I believe they’ll be worth $100 more (only small sizes)

This shoe has nice leather (better than game royal) and the price of this shoe was higher than game royals when they first came out. Just wait until people realize you can’t get a small size anywhere without paying resell

In 6 months I believe they’ll be worth $100 more (only small sizes)

This shoe has nice leather (better than game royal) and the price of this shoe was higher than game royals when they first came out. Just wait until people realize you can’t get a small size anywhere without paying resell

I agree. I dumped two pairs of game royals (8.5) three weeks after release for nearly retail. these SIs are going for more barely a week after release and they haven't taken much of a dip even with online deliveries.

I agree. I dumped two pairs of game royals (8.5) three weeks after release for nearly retail. these SIs are going for more barely a week after release and they haven't taken much of a dip even with online deliveries.

I dumped my small size game royals too. Then market went up a little and I dumped my last pair and then market shot up lol.

I’m a believer in SIs now. I always look at quality of Jordan 1s not Just hype to determine if they will increase in value. Examples are that satin Jordan 1s have never risen in value.

Shoes to sit on are: off white Air Force 1s, fear of god 1s, SI 1s, and spider man 1s. FOG 1s are gonna shoot up because it’s an OG collab and people actually think they’re nice. spider 1s will go up more over time because not just sneaker heads wanted that shoe. OW af1 looks like one of the more sought after OW models and when the ten collab is done, all models will eventually rise in value.

Just my 2 cents anyone else wanna share thoughts on their own opinions or shoes they are looking to flip or buying to hold feel free

My concern for the StockX Tax is that now it is going to require more dollars to purchase the shoes you want. Especially when the prices are priced based on the secondary market value. Tax for some of the more expensive purchases are going to be quite a bit.

Also what you guys think of the PG 2.5 PlayStation in the white colorway. Seems like it was the more limited from the group right?

I don’t really have concern for the tax on stock x.
1st, because not all states will require it, and secondly I think that people will either put up with it and pay the extra dollars for the shoe. Some people will simply just pay the extra amount because stockx is the only platform they can use to acquire authentic sneakers at the “fairest” market value. It’s not like stock x loyal customers are going to start buying off stadium goods or flight club. Others will stay away from paying the tax and reach out to resellers selling the shoes outside of the apps. Therefore I don’t see any type of problem with it

Back
Top Bottom